55

!Nova's POV!

Ever felt like killing someone because they are ruining your perfect made plan? I am feeling just like this. I dunno what the hell am I suppose to do–ofcourse I cannot brew a lie so quickly and feed it to him and telling the truth, a big, fat-ass NO.

So now I am looking at him with utter shock, I don't know how to feel or how to defend or how to even act. Dumb? Not a chance he will throw all the proves on my face and then I will be titled as the liar, so I guess just standing here quietly is the only option I have.

So, so, stupid of me to be so careless and stupid. I want to just bash my head against the nearest solid and crawl into hell where I know I am going to land.

"C'mon, tell me, what are you planning?" I bit my lower lip and looked at him, deciding to tell them the truth.

"I....... Well, I have gone to that cafe many times...... so I don't know the day you are talking about" So I am stupid I just now thought the cons of acting dumb but that's what I just did, keeping all the sassiness away from my voice.

"Oh, yea, alright, kid, here–" He took something out of his pockets and threw it on the tiles just infront of me, dramatic much? "–This is what I am talking about, ring a bell?"

I looked down and saw three pictures from three different angles showing me worn out, if I am not wrong I had resuced that Barista, Jared's mum.

"Oh this, yea ofcourse, so the thing was–" I looked at him, easing my features to not sound suspicious "I met this barista there and he was acting very weird and when I asked him he told me that some people have kidnapped his mother and are threatening him, so I just saved his mother" I finished with the most causual tone and I am 95% sure he fucking bought it.

"And where does this involve you? Why did you jumped to save her?" And I fucked up.

"It doesn't but, I am an avenger or a....... temperory avenger, not the point, the point is that someone wanted help and I provided him that" I said and he hummed, nodding his head and I slowly released the breath I was holding.

"Without your suit?" Shit!

"Um.... Good question..... I didn't had time, so I just jumped into action" I chuckled awkwardly and he took a step towards me.

"Do I look like a fool to you?" I hesitatingly shook my head, not knowing how to answer his questions or clear his doubts.

"Then spill the fucking truth" Tony said it in such a calm tone it made me realise how much trouble I am in.

"Well...... those people threat involved me" I answered vaguely and I knew he was not liking it.

"Care to elaborate?" To be honest, I have never seen him so....... angry and strict.

"Yea, sure" There was a moment of silence where I thought about every popping question he would ask but my mind had gone blank, the only thing spinning in my mind was that I don't want him to know about Luka or Luke or my plan.

"Those people threatened him that if he doesn't keep an eye on me they will kill his mother" I said and he nodded his head.

"So they were with that dumbass sorcerer" This was not a question but a fucking statement.

It held myself from showing any kind of realisation and shook my head.

"Dunno. I killed everyone" I said, peering at him. I am winning, I can feel it, he is convinced.

"Okay then, how do you explain your frequent talks with Luke?" Now my eyes widened. This bitch took my phone's call history!

"Did you took out my call history?!" I exclaimed but it didn't seem to affect him, he just nodded casually which now made my blood boil.

"Do you like him?" My expressions changed at the speed of light. I looked at him with a dumbstruck face.

He thinks I have a crush on him? Well then, let's feed off his curiosity.

"I–I don't like him, he is just a f–friend" He smirked up at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"He is a good man for you and I hope you are not keeping any secrets or anything important from me?" I wanted to gag but I refrained myself and gave him a quick nod.

Don't know about secrets but I sure as hell am keeping some very important informations from him, now as I think about it, yea, it makes me feel guity, anywho, I looked at both Tony and Wanda and gave them the sheepiest smile.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: 

I know super short chapter but I didn't knew how to show any kind of connectivity between the scenes before and the scenes which will come but anyways,

Nova is getting a sneaky bitch and I dunno why, I love it!!

OvEr AnD oUt!!