40

Sorry for the wait mia3292L.....hehe...

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!!

!Nova's POV!

After what felt like years Billy ripped his eyes from the book and looked at me with curiousity while I held his gaze, waiting for him to speak.

"In 1700's there was a small and quiet village with all the prosperity and happiness around....."

A land far away from the main city was blooming with happiness while the children played around laughing and the older villagers worked in the shops made of wood and mud.

Females talking, buying vegetables and drawing water out from wells in there comfortable maxi gowns with deep neck cuts and front open to show the peticoat wore under it.

It was the time when people were terrified by black magic and people who performed black magic-witches.

People executed women, children and men if they suspected them and burnt down their houses.

But this small village had never faced any problem related to witches and dark magic, therefore, it was the most peaceful village in the entire Britain.

But the people were unaware of the conspiracy by some people in that peaceful town.

A group of twenty people arrived Northcleadra to find a place where humans doesn't hang them to death or burn them just because they are scared of witches. But instead of finding peace they got into more trouble, you see, they were no normal humans, they had gifts, pure magic given to them only to protect the people but things in this village were complicated.

They started dying, as if someone or something is sucking their powers out of them and soon there were only 5 more people left and now those 5 people were determined to find out the village's secret.

Three of them are males and two of are females. They all are abnormally beautiful and the talk of town.

"We need to get out of here!" Troy exclaimed. He is atleast 5'11 and has the perfect body which made every man envious.

He has raven coloured hair and beautiful,deep green eyes which could hypnotize anyone.

"Don't you want to avenge the others!" Victoria exclaimed, angry by the fact that Troy is being selfish and coward. The only thing they all have in common is that they all are fearless because that was their training.

"I want to but these people will kill us!" Troy yelled back.

"Can you both kindly shut your mouth?" Matt said. He is the oldest person in their group and the most sophisticated one. He hadr a tendency to be calm in all situations and always think rationally.

He stood up and cornered Troy, looking dead in his eye.

"I have a feeling that if we don't stop this Benders will extinct very soon" He whispered to Troy.

"But we are not even sure if there is some black magic involved!" Troy exclaimed which made Matt pinch his nose bridge.

"And that's why we are going to gain some knowledge about ourselves" A male's boice reached there ears after the opening of the wooden door of the house they were in.

"Zeus, your are back" Matt said looking at Zeus.

Zeus is the tallest in their group and stands at 6'2, he is also the most handsome one. With his bright, sparkling blue eyes and rich brunette hair always tied in a low, small ponytail he has every girl on her knees for him.