20

!Third person's POV!

Nova got out of the house trailing behind a very slow, limping Elena.

"Everything's fine?" Elena's mother asked as she saw her daughter and her most favorite person (Nova).

Elena just nodded and dragged her mother with her towards her car making Charlie confuse.

"Wait" Nova called as Mrs. Jones turned around with a smile.

"Nova" She said releasing herself from her daughter's grip and going to Nova.

"How are you feeling" She asked the girl who just sighed.

"Not the time....... You don't like me that much, I am just a normal person to you and with Elena not talking to me you have no problem and will never ask her anything about me, got it?" Nova used her powers of the mother making Charlie's eyes go wide.

"Yes" she answered making Nova nod.

"Good" she snapped her fingers just like she did with Elena taking her out of her daze as the mother and daughter went to sit in their car and without giving any second glance to Nova who's nose was now bleeding they drove away.

"Nova your n—" Charlie started but Nova interrupted him.

"It's fine, I am fine...... Just a little tired, can you give me the car keys?" She asked.

"No, you are not fit for driving" Charlie said sternly.

"I am, I just need some time alone, I'll drive slow" She said but Charlie didn't bugged.

"Chief Swan, I'll be with her" Edward said from behind.

"No, I want to go alone, please give the keys" She said more sternly this time.

"It's not good for your health" He said again as Nova sighed.

"I'm really not in a mood of arguing" She said turning around and going inside of the house and in her room locking it as she sat on the hanging seat in the middle of the room.

The blood from her nose has stopped flowing but her head was blasting with pain as she groaned massaging her forehead.

Silent tears started to fall from her eyes as she hugged her white pillow tightly against her chest.

She knew that she needed to be fine, that now her best friend was safe and she was relieved but the guilt, anger and sadness overcome the relief making her mind run a mile per second.

She was now alone. No one knew how much Elena meant to her. She was Nova's life. She gave her the reason to live. She helped Nova to go through the nightmares and panic attacks but now she was gone.

She was very far from her. She hated Nova. She hated every bit of Nova and this thought made Nova sick.

Her eyes were red and her face was flushed in a deep red colour and her cheeks were wet with tears.

Her eyes were burning and her throat was paining when she hugged herself rocking back and fourth as realisation set in her chest.

She lost her best friend, someone who never judged her and it was all because of this stupid lab.

She sniffed as hugged her knees closing her eyes, humming softly.

She heard a gust of wind and knew that Edward was here.

"Hi" She whispered.

"You haven't clean your face yet" He said noticing thw blood on her nose.

She hummed in response making Edward sigh and pinch his nose bridge.