30

!Third person's POV!

Nova was standing in the middle of a crossroad of a very busy city with two people wearing red cloaks grabbing her hands tightly as she felt blood trickling with Sweat from her nose, head and cheek.

Her hair were wet with her clothes as if she has been thrown into water.

She was pale because of the lost of blood and in pain as people around her recorded videos and took photos.

She was still in her suit preventing them to know her identity but she had no weapons on her and she felt like all her powers were sucked out of her forcefully.

A man in the same red cloak as the other two stood infront of her with her sword, chuckling evilly.

She instantly recognised him as, Adelard Einar....... He was in Dr. Strange's world, the sorcerer world.

She furrowed her eyebrows looking at him as he positioned her sword infront of her stomach.

"Everyone! See the downfall of Avengers!!" Adelard yelled and looked at Nova who was still confused.

She tried to use her powers but nothing came on the surface and she was exhausted and the grip on her arms of the cloaked men was strong.

Adelard drew the sword and stabbed Nova in the stomach making her gasp.

Nova's eyes opened as she sat up with a gasp.

She turned her head to the side and found the book she was reading last night before she fell asleep.

'Romeo and Juliet'

She sighed and chuckled lightly combing her hair with her hand and heard a knock on her room's gate.

"Come in" She said in a little raspy voice and coughed a little to clear her throat as Charlie came inside.

"Good morning Princess, Happy birthday!" He exclaimed and  took a small package from his pocket with an exciting look.

She sighed at her father's tactics.

"I said no gifts, dad!" She exclaimed with a chuckle as Charlie shrugged his shoulders.

"I got a chance to give you a gift and I wanted to grab it so open and drool over it" He said sassily making her scoff as she took the small box from his and patted her bed infront of her gesturing him to sit and he did as she opened the box.

She gasped as she saw a beautiful, amethyst stone made bracelet.

"It's beautiful" She muttered and saw a proud smile on Charlie's face.

"This is not only beautiful but will protect you from dangers!" Charlie said making Nova chuckle as she Shook her head.

"Amen" She said.