16

!Edward's POV!

"And then she just blew up the place!" Right now I was telling my siblings about what happened yesterday.

"So you are trying to say that Nova seduced a man who was ten years older than her and then tortured him for some answers and killed him?" Rosalie asked.

"Yes" I answered and Emmet let out a laugh.

"Were you on drugs? Can vampires drug and be high?" Emmet asked the siblings making me eye-roll.

"It's serious!" I exclaimed as Alice got up from the couch (sofa) and came to me resting her hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright, Edward...... We can talk to her about it" She said as I sighed out and nodded.

"Well, visiting time starts from 5 so let's go to school, okay?" Alice asked and I nodded as they all stood up.

[Time skip]

"We will clear this, don't worry, Edward" Emmet said thumping my back as we all entered the cafeteria.

We sat on our usual place and talked until Jessica and Angela came to us obviously awkward.

"Umm...... Hey guys" Jessica said as Angela waved at us.

We were looking at them weirdly till I dived in Jessica's mind.

"Why are they so...... Serious all the time, argh, I hate it! Why can't Bella tell us about Nova!"

"Edward's kind of handsome but he is a little scary! And I love Mike!"

I chuckled as I stopped looking in her mind and said.

"How may we help you ladies?" I said as they both smiled.

"Actually..... Bella said that she doesn't know about Nova, so we thought if you know where she is" Angela said from behind and before I could say anything Rosalie jumped in.

"And who gave you the idea that we would know about Nova?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"She was hanging out with you all so we thought if you knew....." Jessica trailed as I replied this time.

"She is fine, just a fever, she'll join soon" I said and smiled at them.

"Oh, okay.... Thanks" Angela said before dragging her friend with her.

"They suck!" Rosalie said as we heard Jessica say.

"Edward was so nice and Rosalie was kind of intimidating and rude and all" We all laughed but Rosalie glared at the girl making us laugh even more.

"I hate humans!" She said.

"But you love Nova" Alice butted with a grin as Rosalie smirked.

"Everything as exceptions" she said.

After the school we all decided to visit Nova as she would be alone right now.

We all silently entered her room and heard her humming and a small smile crept on my face.

Our eyes widened as we saw fire in her hand.

She was so engrossed in whatever she was doing that she didn't saw or hear us.

Her eyes were glowing orange just like in the dream but it was not scary this time but on the other hand it was fascinating.

She opened her palm and fire erupted from it and we all looked in awe as she played with it, we could see the same smile on her face too, she as clearly proud of herself.