3

!Nova's POV!

My alarm being the small devil interrupted my sleep at such an ungodly hour. I pressed the button to stop it and looked at the time to see it was 6 a.m. in the morning.

Groaning in fell back to my pillow and removed the blanket from top of me using my kicks and sat up rubbing my eyes.

Sighing I stood up and did my normal routine which included brushing, taking bath, and putting my clothes on.

I have always trained for being ready to defend ourselves and people around us, so I always chose clothes which were comfortable for me to fight because who knows what is waiting for us in future and I am not very intrested in doing makup and wearing party clothes in school so.....yeah.

yeah

An oversized sweater with stretchable jeans looks fine with a low pony

I am going to be super cosy!!

Then I grabbed the small knives I had and hid them in my clothes. I had total five of them, then I looked towards my revolver and went to pick it up but stopped.

Knives will be enough, if anything happens. I thought

After getting ready I went down to the kitchen and saw Charlie trying to make pancakes but failing miserably, so I went forward to help.

"Here let me help" I said pushing him a little and taking the spatula head from his hand.

"Do you know how to make it?" He asked as I turned to look at him.

"I am sure I am gonna make better than you.... so no worries , go and sit" I said as he raised his hands mocking surrender and sat on the dining table making me chuckle.

"By the way you are looking cool and comfy, very comfy" He complimented.

"Well, thanks and I am not only looking comfortable but I am feeling comfortable too" I answered.

"You are really different from Bella" He said 

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked confused

"No actually, it is a good thing......... She is just like her mother" He said with a sad tone as I flipped the pancakes.