42

After giving Troy the medicine which gave him relief from pain they let him sleep while everybody else got ready to fight with the sorcerers.

After getting into their uniforms they were ready to kill or atleast chase those sorcerers away from Northcleadra.

They all had the same uniform. A tight fit black suit with a belt around the waist to keep daggers or bullets and two or one sword holders behind the back according to their training.

They all had a big diamond juet in the middle of their chest which holds their power.

"Come on, we need to work fast, Troy could get killed" Zeus said and they all went to that old building to fight, leaving Troy sleeping.

Billy stopped in between as he let his hand roam across the last page of the book where the depiction of the fight and the execution of everyone except Troy's was depicted.

"Why did you stopped?" Nova asked already impatient to hear the end.

"The ending is not a happy one" He said with a sigh looking towards Seth and everyone who were of age 15 or 14.

Nova understood her didn't wanted kids or even his pack in this matter because the sorcerers did had the power to kill them so she didn't persuaded him but nodded her head.

"Atleast tell me how they were executed and how they stopped the portal" She said raising her eyebrows lightly.

Her heart was literally thumping with nervousness and her body hummed in excitement of finally being able to finish everything.

"The sorcerers were cunning, they were able to put a facade which made the elementals look like witches so the people of Northcleadra executed them" He told her and her eyebrows furrowed with confusion.

"But then what about Troy and those sorcerers and how the hell were they able to stop them?" She asked already impatient to know but Billy only shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I just know that they fought and the sorcerers were able to defeat them all but the elementals were able to close the portal. Nothing is written in any book, how to open it or how to close it" Billy said but now Nova has lost her patience. She was frustrated and already suffering from pain whenever she used her powers.

"Then how in the name of GOD DID THEY OPENED THE DAMNED PORTAL!?!" She yelled standing up and Jacob's eyes widened.

It was practically disrespecting the elders of the pack and wolves are very possesive and want respect.

Everyone growled at her excluding Jacob and Billy. She was angry at the book, at herself and at those sorcerers. Her emotions were imbalanced and it resulted into her not able to control her powers.

As soon as her eyes turned a fierce orange everyone stood up but she fell on the floor.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as her hands fisted into the sand and she squeezed her eyes shut in pain.

Again it felt like her powers were being forcefully taken from her, her bones felt like they were twisting and her chest tighten in a matter of seconds but the only thing she could think was that the pain has increased and it was not a good sign.

If this book is correct then the end of world was near but she was no where near to find a solution to it.

"Are you alright!?" Jacob exclaimed as everyone's growling stopped.

"Mmhm" She hummed lightly as she controlled her powers and sighed when she felt the pain subside.

She stood up and dusted herself before looking at Billy.

"I have to go now but stay away from those sorcerers and if anybody and by anybody I mean anybody ask 'bout Hydrius then tell them that you don't know her but if they ask anything about Nova tell them anything you know or any lie which will save you and anyone near you, okay?" She asked and Billy nodded wordlessly.

She nodded back and passed Jacob a smile after taking the book from Billy.

"Where are you going?" Jacob asked.

"New York, I guess" She said shrugging her shoulders.

"You can't go like that"

"This is serious Jack, if anything is happened in the book is right then history is repeating itself and if we don't do anything about it, we all can die"

"Bu—" Billy interrupted Jacob sadly.

"You cannot stop her, Jacob, she is right, this is important we can just pray for your protection, Nova" Billy said and she smiled.

"That would be more than enough for me, Billy" She said and turned around to leave but Jacob stopped her.

"Wait"

She tuned around and raised her eyebrows.

"This is something I made, it's just a little story that this necklace protects people who wear it, so...... Just wear it" Jacob said giving her a necklace.

"I–it's beautiful Jack!" She exclaimed taking the necklace from him and pulling him in a tight hug

"I'll never take it off" She whispered in his ears.

"May I help you to wear it?" He asked and she nodded and turned around.

He clasped the necklace and she turned around and pecked his cheeks before giving him another hug.

"Thank-you, its beautiful" She smiled.

"Just don't die" He said and she grinned.

"No promises" Jacob just smacked her forehead and she rubbed it smiling at him.

Now it was time to leave and now she had to think what to do, how was she going to find the rest of the story or how was she going to stop the sorcerers without dying in the process.

Now was the time to be serious.

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ *・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

Another update!! I'm finally devoting some time to this story.

It's late at night so I'll not say anything other than:

We'll meet in the next chapter!

Have a good day/night!

OvEr AnD oUt!!