25

!Nova's POV!

I was wearing a black skinny jeans with a black top and a red leather jacket.

Standing in front of the porch of my house I waited for Edward as he wanted to meet Charlie formally–I don't know why but he does so here I am waiting for him

After another minute of waiting I saw Edward pulling a jeep in the parking place making me frown.

"Hey" I greeted as he came and hugged me.

"Hi, sorry for being late" He said breaking the hug as I shook my head.

"It's alright, let's go?" I asked as he nodded before going in the house where Charlie was sitting cleaning his gun.

"Hey Charlie, Edward's here" I said as we both entered the house and went to the white dining table.

"Chief Swan, I've wanted to introduce myself formally, I'm Edward Cullen" He said extending his hand to Charlie making me raise my eyebrows at him.

"I know you" Charlie said shaking his hand and then there was an awkward silence for a second but that second was the longest second in my life.

"Nova won't be out late tonight, she's just going to play baseball with my family" He said as a smile graced his face making me smile softly at him.

Charlie raised his eyebrows and looked at me and I nodded slightly.

"Baseball?" He asked as Edward answered.

"Yes, that is the plan" Edward said way to formally as Charlie chuckled making me roll my eyes.

"Well then...... Good luck with that" He said.

"I'll take care of her, I promise" He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Wait a sec...... You both know who I am and then also you are taking like I am a five year old girl...... Hell! I just fought with some freaks wanting to terrorize New York!" I exclaimed, offended as they both laughed lightly making me pout playfully.

"Let's go" I muttered tucking over Edward's arm and leaded him out of of the door before saying a quick bye to Charlie.

"You were so formal!!" I said laughing as he looked at me.

"But that was good, right?" He asked as I hummed in response but before we could enter the jeep, we heard the most annoying voice in the world.

"Edward" Bella called from behind as we both turned around to see a devastated Bella making me chuckle internally.

"And here we go" I muttered leaning against the jeep.

Edward looked at me with a 'really' look before turning to Bella.

"What do you want?" He asked rather harshly but it's none of my buisness so I stood there and watched as the drama played infront of me.

"Can I also come?" She asked timidly making me groan internally as Edward looked at me and when Edward looked at me Bella did too.