52

!Nova's POV!

"Never seen such a stubborn girl, need to give you that" I heard a voice and again my flight and fight instance kicked in but my body getting confused, froze with my muscles twitching ever so lightly.

I turned to see no other than Zeus? What the hell is he doing here?

"What the hell?" I asked without any kind of anger or irritation showing because I'm just so fucking confused.

Why the hell would he brind me here? In a black abyss?

"We were not able to continue the conversation last time and I had to fight with everyone to help you so we can all get over this....... faster" He rambled motioning his hands.

"What do you mean by 'we can get over this faster'?"

"Well you know........ killing that stupid, dumbass sorcerer?" He told or more like asked with his own confusion.

"And they agreed?" I asked because just looking at them I feel that they all are mature and sensible excluding Zeus ofcourse, so there is a high chance that they would have not helped.

"Well no...... but then I made them realised that we have been hanging in thin air for a long, long, very long time and they agreed" He shrugged as if it is not disturbing.

Come to think of it, he means that he is a ghost so he was the one who was acting like a moody teenager? Now that I think of it, this makes sense, I can totally expect that from him.

"So you were that ghost?"

"Oh yeah! That, was just me trying to play, it gets pretty boring after being dead for so many years"

It's the first time of me feeling numb after being a victim of such a prank.

"Let's get to the topic, so you don't have to thank me at all, just so you know" I cringed at his words.

Self-centered asshole.

"And why would I thank you? For throwing a fucking cupboard at me?" The sarcasm dripped in my statement and his smirk told me that he understood.

"That's the reason you are my favorite just one fault that you have a bloodsucker as a boyfriend, girl, go for someone alive" I just glared at him giving him the meanest look I could muster.

"But then again why would it trouble me" He let out an awkward chuckle scratching the back of his neck.

I roled my eyes at his acting and asked the question I was dying to ask.

"Why did you bring me in here?"

"Um.... your friend doesn't seem to believe the original story so I had to show him and to talk about the next step you are going to take" I hummed at his response.

"So how are you planning on making him believe?" A grin made it's way to his face and that clearly showed mischief.

"Nothing much he is as fit as a horse but in order to wake up he needs calm his ass down, he is just trying to destroy everything after we showed him what really happened" Zeus said and I again cringed at the thought.

He is never going to get himself out then.

"Let me go to him and help him" I offered and he shook his head.

"Well..... you have to talk to me till he figures things out"

It doesn't sound that bad though. His arrogant ass needs to get in shape anyways.

"Okay then, what do you want to talk about?" I asked curiously and he smiled, he fucking smiled–not the cocky smirk or the blunt face but a soft smile.