54

!Third person's POV!

"Are you ready?" Luke asked Nova who was tensed and her heartbeat was frantic. Everyone in the room were silent no uttering a single word while Edward, was pretty nervous.

He was relieved for her being alive and safe but now as he got to know what is going on in her life he couldn't help but feel guilty, concerned and angry at himself, kicking himself mentally for leaving her, saying those hurtful things.

But it was difficult for him too, he loves her with all his heart, she was the only one who he gave his heart to and now to leave her, shatter her feeings, it was something he never thought he would have to do, but he saw the truth, the truth of a human and a vampire being together, it would always end in chaos, she was better without him.

"Yeah....." Nova trailed off looking at Luke to start, she knew this was going to pain and that was the main reason why she was feeling so nervous.

"Creaturae Asuroth per hanc portam intrant in terram vitae et mortis et interitum diffundunt" Luke started with spell and Nova took a deep breath ready for the pain.

"Lux Bender dat creaturas Asuroth licentiam ingrediendi regnum vitae et mortis" She started to feel a very light weight in her chest and she knew he has started. Panic settled in her heard when the memory of her coughing up blood from her mouth infront of Adelard flashed infront of her eyes.

She fisted her palms and took another breath.

'You are safe, you are with the people you trust' She kept chanting in her mind forgetting about her mental shield down.
Edward felt this and dived in her mind.

He was looking for everything she has experienced till now, knowing it is wrong but he just couldn't stop herself, he wanted to comfort her but till he doesn't know about her past how can he do it?

He saw how she met Jacob and his tribe and heard the story of their tribe, he saw how she discovered about the elementals.

A grunt made him jump back out of her mind as he focused on her. Nova's forehead was coated with a thin coat of sweat and her palms were white from how tight her fist was.

She bit her lip to not make any sound and looked at Luke, who was already looking at her.

"Creaturae Asuroth per hanc portam intrant in terram vitae et mortis—" His words drowned by her small scream and her cough but he still continued. The piece of Lubene had started glowing in his hand, it was becoming hotter by every passing second.

Nova tilted her neck and a crack sound echoed in the quite hall, it was just the whispering of Luke's spell.

Nova's eyes were shut tightly when she felt a cold sensation on her hand, she couldn't bring the courage to open her eyes. The heaviness had turned into someone pinching her skin and someone rubbing sandpaper against her skin, but she had felt worse, it is just that the pain is hightened maybe because of the closeness of the sorcerer and her.

"Terra Bender dat creaturas Asuroth licentiam ingrediendi regnum vitae et mortis"
Her eyes turned green as soon as he said the spell and and another loud grunt echoed around the hall.

"T–try harder, Luke" She muttered.

"There is no need Nova, you are hurting yourself" Edward breathed just besides her but she shook her head.

"To your full potential Luke!" She exclaimed before grunting at the intensity of the pain, it felt like someone has put fire on her body.

The element, Lubene had started to have a strong glow and black mist had started to form above it, catching everyone's attention.