35

!Nova's POV!

I stepped out of the lift and almost immediately I heard JARVIS.

"Ms. Stark, it's a pleasure to have you here again" He welcomed me and suddenly I heard noises and a whole lot of it like some was fighting but before I could take a step forward someone grabbed my waist from behind and hugged me tightly making me gasp as I did what I do whenever things like this happen.

I jabbed the berson by my elbow making them loosen their grip against my waist and I turned around punching them on thier face before seeing who it was.

My eyes widened when I saw Steve with both of his hands covering his nose.

I furrowed my eyebrows and took a careful step forward.

"You alright, Cap?" I asked and he hummed quickly.

"NOVA IS HERE!" I heard Clint yelling followed by hurried footsteps.

"Oh my God! Nova!" Wanda said and engulfed me in a hug and I hugged her back taking in her sweet scent which always made me smile.

"Hey wands!" I said pecking her cheek as she pulled out of the hug.

"You look so different!" She squealed making me let out a breathy laugh.

"Nat!" I said and ran to her hugging her tightly as she responded.

"How're you?" She asked.

"Amazing!" I exclaimed even if it was half lie.

I hugged Clint and went to hug Bruce.

"Hello Bruce!" I said and engulfed him in a hug as he hugged me back.

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead as I snuggled in his chest.

"Everything's fine?" He asked and I let out a quite hum.

"I missed you" I said finally breaking the hug and he looked at me.

"You changed" He said making me raise an eyebrow.

"I changed?" I asked and he nodded.

"Good thing or bad?" I asked with a smirk.

"Hmm..... Good" He said and walked away to check Steve's nose.

I furrowed my eyebrows but turn to look at Tony.

"Hello there" I said hugging him.

He hugged back and then broke it.

"You have grown old" I pointed his with hair on the sides.

"It's not old it's fashion...... Anyways I am not older than Steve" He said looking at him making me laugh.

"Glad to see nothing's changed" I muttered and picked my luggage.

"Sorry for that, Steve" I called as I went towards my old room.

The room was clean–thankfully because seeing the Avengers I really thought that they would have made it a warzone but I guess I'm lucky or........ Scary.

I placed my luggage on the floor and just fell on the bed and felt myself drowning in comfort making me sigh.

I thought about everything that has happened till now and came to the conclusion that I, Nova Swan, cannot have a peaceful life.

I sighed as I got up and went out to the main room.

As I entered the room I spotted Strange talking to Tony making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Hey" I said as they both turned to me stopping there conversation immediately.

"Oh, Nova....... It's so nice to see you again" Strange said with a smile as I hugged him.