"When I was young, I used to play with things like halberds or maces. Because I was a girl..."

"......"

"I was easily able to play with things like that. My family also gave me permission."

It was possible because the female body was born much stronger.

In the case of werebeasts, the number of individuals decreased as you went up the food chain, and in the case of females, it became extremely rare.

(Note: The more powerful the lineage, the less likely are females to be born, but when they are born, they are like mini-hulks. That's why Hestia could run on the wall of a cliff and the reason many people are afraid of Rosaria.)

Although the exact reason has not been revealed, they were born with strength that far exceeds the average in spite of the small number of individuals.

Even so, no matter how strong a young girl is, you don't give weapons as children's toys.

Helena grinned.

"She should be able to protect herself. I want to teach my granddaughter, but she already must have had a good teacher, right?"

"...I don't think the child will ever play with the mace."

"That's a shame."

In the first place, Cade would not even tolerate that. It was not a matter of possible or impossible.

"How about a dagger then? She needs to get used to the weapons." (Ian)

She wouldn't even have touched a weapon yet.

I could tell just by reading the letter that she was being raised with gold and jade. He couldn't help but notice that affection for Irene was dripping down in the sentences.

But could Cade even put a weapon in her tiny hand?

Ian could confidently say he would absolutely not do it.

Helena had a dissatisfied expression on her face.

"Anyway, Cade doesn't know how to raise children. Then, as you said, let's go with a dagger."

"I think we'd better do that."

"What are you going to give as a gift?"

To Helena who has been excited, Ian decided to bring up what he had been thinking about whether to say or not.

"Helena."

"Yes?"

"By the way, does she know that we exist?"

Obviously, Cade would not have properly explained the existence of the two. Even if he has contacted his parents to come to see their granddaughter...

That Cade would not have kindly told her, 'You have a grandmother and a grandfather.'

It was good for mental health not to have any such expectations.

And sure enough.

Helena's expression slowly hardened as she understood Ian's meaning. It's her own son's personality, as his mother, she knew best, so he didn't have to add other explanations.

Helena stopped walking and slowly looked at Ian.

"No way."

"......"

"She doesn't know?"

I don't think she knows. It was natural not to know because we never showed our faces after the child was born.