Chapter 60

"Yoonie, we have a ship name! Yoonmin!" Jimin squealed excitedly as he scrolled through Yoongi's Instagram comments.

It's been two days since their live stream heard round the world. The doctor discharged Jimin on the promise that he will rest and take it easy for the next two weeks as his stitches finish healing. They are currently cuddled on a private plane to London for Yoongi's concert. The company felt that was safest with everything going on.

"Yoonmin...I like it Jiminie," Yoongi replied with a smile. His fans have been so supportive since their live - it's his most watched video and the numbers keep growing. Most of the comments are really positive but of course there are plenty who are mad he is dating. Or dating a boy. Or both. The company doesn't have to respond though - his fans do that for him. He loves them more for it. The couple is planning to post a short surprise thank you video for all the support when they land.

*******

The next night, the couple is at the venue for the sold-out show. Yoongi is in hair and makeup and Jimin is working on his last paper for his classes. They will fly back to Korea for one night so that he can attend graduation before going to the next tour stop.

Once it's time to head for the stage, Jimin sets his laptop aside and gets up to walk with Yoongi. Jimin blushes and smiles as they leave the room holding hands - a first at an event like this. They walk that way all the way to the stage and only let go when Yoongi has to fit his earpiece and take his mic.

"Have a great show Yoonie. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you baby. I will."

His intro music comes on and Yoongi pecks Jimin's lips before turning to head toward the stage. As soon as he disappears, Jimin turns and rushes back to the hair and makeup room.

"We have about 15 minutes until you go on," Jin tells him as he changes his clothes.

"And Yoongi doesn't suspect?"

"No, the audio manager and us are the only ones who know."

Jimin sat in the hair and makeup chair while the stylists got him ready. He began warming his vocals to push away his nerves.

Soon, it's time to head back to the stage. Yoongi is talking to the audience about his inspiration for the next song when Jimin walks out on stage. A spotlight lands on him and the audience erupts in cheers. Yoongi makes a cute surprised face until he hears the footsteps behind him. Turning around, he sees his baby walking toward him with a bright smile on his face.

"Surprise," he whispers in Yoongi's ear before linking their fingers and turning him back around to the audience.

"Hello London, my name's Jimin," he says sweetly. "This is sort of a surprise for you and Yoongi," he giggles as he glances at Yoongi's smiling but still surprised face.

He links their pinkies and directs him to sit down on stools brought out by stage managers. Soon music begins to play.

Yoongi's mouth hangs open as Jimin begins singing So Far Away. It's so beautiful. Perfectly suited to his voice. Yoongi quickly begins his rap and the two perform the song to a silent awestruck audience. When it's over, Yoongi leans over and pecks Jimin's cheek as they stand up together. They walk toward the audience who is cheering and whistling for the couple.

"We want to thank you for your love and support over the last few days. It means more than you'll ever know. I truly believed that I had to choose between the love of my life and music which was my first love. Thank you for showing me that it's not necessary. I promise to always do my best for you and write music you will love."

They hold hands and bow to the audience. Jimin kisses Yoongi quickly and waves to the audience one last time before heading backstage for Yoongi to continue his concert.

Neither knows exactly what the future holds. But one thing is for certain, they will face it together. The best is Yet to Come.