Chapter 19

**There will be POV changes in this chapter and the next one**

*Yoongi's POV*

It's been a couple weeks since Yoongi's music video shoot and it's finally debut day. He had been really busy preparing and doing media stuff to start making himself known.

Still, he went by Shots of Seoul several times to see Jimin as much as he could. They texted almost every day. They still weren't hanging out much outside of the bar. He planned to change that soon.

His last time there, he invited Jimin to come today. He wanted him here and knew it would be even more meaningful to celebrate with him. Plus he has something special to give him that had to wait until today. He couldn't help but wonder if Jimin would show up. He promised he would. But still. Maybe it was too much to ask him to come to this circus.

He was currently sitting in hair and makeup. It was unreal how much time it took to get him "stage ready."

*Jimin's POV*

Jimin was standing in his bedroom agonizing over the day ahead of him. Yoongi invited him to his debut show. He wanted to go but he was so nervous. He wasn't sure how to act, what to wear, who he would talk to during the times Yoongi would be busy. It was all intimidating.

Jimin's phone pinged. He was texting Tae for moral support.

Tae: Wear something cute but comfy. You'll probably be standing up a lot. Don't look like you're trying too hard.

Jimin: Good idea. I still won't know anyone but Yoongi. It's gonna be so awkward.

Jimin went in his closet with an outfit in mind. He grabbed his light wash ripped skinny jeans, white tshirt, and his black boots.

He heard his phone ping.

Tae: It might be. But Yoongi cares about you. He's proven that. He's not gonna leave you to be alone after he invited you.

Jimin: I hope you're right. Thanks Tae. And thank you again for letting me off tonight on short notice.

Tae: You're welcome :)

Jimin was dressed and went back to his closet to accessorize. He put on a black and silver belt, black beanie, and little silver hoops in his ears. He thought he looked pretty good to be "not trying."

He put his VIP badge over his neck. Yoongi promised that security would know to expect him. They would take him to wherever Yoongi was when he arrived.

After taking one last glance in the mirror, he grabbed his keys from his kitchen counter and headed out. If he thought about it much longer, he might chicken out.

*Yoongi's POV*

Yoongi glanced up at himself in the mirror. It was still strange seeing himself this way. He was getting used to the blonde. But the makeup was another story. He had on eyeliner and mascara - enough said.

He heard a voice from right outside the room. He came, he thought to himself as a huge smile spread across his lips. He looked in the mirror and sure enough, there was Jimin walking in with one of the company security guards, VIP badge around his neck as he had instructed.

He saw Jimin's eyes go wide at his reflection in the mirror before smiling back at him.

"Wow, you look amazing!"

Yoongi felt heat creep up his neck. He smiled back and replied "thanks Jiminie. Pull up a chair beside me. Did you get in ok?"

Jimin walked over to the corner of the room and picked up a stool to carry over. "Yeah it wasn't bad. I was scared I wouldn't find the right person to talk to but I guess you described me well because they found me," Jimin said with a giggle.