Chapter 49

⚠️⚠️⚠️18+⚠️⚠️⚠️

The couple climbed into bed after a long full day in Paris. They went shopping, did some sightseeing, and of course ate great food.

"I'm so tired," Yoongi whined.

"Me too babe. But it was such a fun day together. I got so many good pictures."

Jimin cuddled into Yoongi and laid his head on his chest. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger and began rubbing and scratching his back lightly.

"I love you. Just being together feels so good."

"I love you too baby. I feel the same way. So happy and calm when you're in my arms."

"Do you want kids Yoonie?"

"Under the right circumstances, yes, one day."

Jimin drew circles on Yoongi's chest and looked in his eyes.

"What are the right circumstances?"

"I want children in a place that will accept them with two fathers. I don't want them growing up being bullied or made fun of for who their parents are. I choose to be who I am in a country that doesn't accept that part of me. I won't have my babies paying for that choice when they are too young to understand the critisism."

Jimin thought for a while. "That makes a lot of sense. I never really thought of it that way. I want kids one day...but not for awhile. I love them." He thought some more. "You don't think Korea will change before you want them?"

"Honestly?"

Jimin nodded his head. "Of course."

"I think even if the law changes, minds still have to change. And that will take time. Especially for the older generations that are set in their beliefs."

"It's sad that something that is so normal in other parts of the world is bad at home. I love home. So much. But it's hard to feel like you're not really accepted by your own people."

"I know baby. I think about it all the time. Hopefully, that's not something we have to worry about any time soon. We just focus on our relationship, you finishing school, my work. One thing at a time."

"Ok well, I can think of one thing to focus on tonight," Jimin teased as he skimmed his fingers down Yoongi's bare stomach toward his waistband.

Yoongi chuckled, "I wish love but I can't tonight. Have to be rested for the show tomorrow night. You want a good one right?"

Jimin pouted a little. "Yes but...but what if I do all the work?"

Yoongi looked at him suspiciously. "What do you have in mind?"

Jimin grinned and clapped his hands. "You'll see." He jumped up and ran to the closet and grabbed some bags from a store earlier.

"Ok but rules... you can't bite or suck on my arms, neck, or upper chest. No where that can be seen in my stage clothes."

"Deal. Close your eyes."

Yoongi did as asked and Jimin used his sleep mask to blindfold his lover.

"Don't take it off. It's part of the fun."

"Yes sir."

Jimin giggled. Yoongi listened as Jimin dug in the bags. Next thing he knew, Jimin laced their fingers before kissing his hand and tugging his arm above his head. Yoongi felt a thick ribbon loop around his wrist and realized Jimin is tying him up.

"You dirty boy," Yoongi murmured with an appreciative grin. Jimin grabbed the other wrist and did the same.

"Only for you daddy," he whispered back and kissed him teasingly. "I'm taking these off," he warned as he slipped his fingers under Yoongi's boxers.