Chapter 30

⚠️⚠️SMUT Warning⚠️⚠️

Yoongi picked Jimin up and carried him to the bedroom before standing him up at the foot of the bed. With their bodies pressed tightly together, it was easy to tell how much they wanted each other. Jimin tugged Yoongi's hoodie up and over his head, leaving him in just his boxers, and stepped back momentarily to enjoy the view.

Jimin kissed him again before slowly trailing kisses lower and lower, tracing his fingertips as he went. Yoongi's skin tingled at so many sensations all over his skin at once. His breath hitched when Jimin slipped his fingers into the elastic of his boxers and sank to his knees. He swirled his tongue around Yoongi's tip through his boxers a few times before looking up sweetly.

"Can I?" He asked, tugging on the elastic to show his intention.

"Baby you don't have..."

"I want to," Jimin cut him off. "Want you so much. In every way." 

Yoongi nodded his head and Jimin tugged the boxers down, salivating as Yoongi finally sprang free. He was as big as Jimin thought he might be which just turned him on more. 

"Like what you see?" Yoongi asked playfully.

He met Yoongi's eyes and nodded happily as he left kisses just under the last ones and moved down. He felt a shiver run through Yoongi at the light kisses in such a sensitive place. When he reached Yoongi's cock, he gripped the back of Yoongi's thighs and licked the prominent vein from the base to the tip before sliding his lips over the head like a lollipop. Yoongi let out a low groan and laced his fingers in Jimin's hair to anchor himself. Jimin swirled his tongue around the tip before sliding it through the center slit and swallowing the precum that leaked out, humming in appreciation for the taste.

Yoongi looked at his boyfriends perfect lips stretching around his cock as he started to take him deeper into his mouth, bobbing his head a few times before hollowing his cheeks and going deeper again. Jimin swirled his tongue around the slit again before finally taking all of Yoongi in. He moaned when he felt the tip brush the back of his throat. Tears pricked his eyes but he didn't care. He hollowed his cheeks again and swallowed him down his throat until his nose was buried in Yoongi's skin.

Yoongi's eyes went wide and he felt his legs trembling a little. "O my God...Jimin...baby...that feels so good..." Yoongi drawled, mouth hung open. Jimin's lips were so soft and wet and Yoongi's body was on fire. Jimin sucked harshly and pulled back until just the tip was in his mouth before sinking back quickly, ramming the tip into the back of his throat until tears pricked his eyes again. He repeated the motion, only pulling off half way each time before taking him deeper again and again. 

"Fuck Jimin...baby...so good for me..." Yoongi hissed. "But I need you to stop," he added firmly.

Jimin pulled off with a pop and looked up with a pout. "Why?"

"Because the first time I cum in you will be in that beautiful ass."

Yoongi helped Jimin to his feet before crashing their lips together, moaning when he could taste himself on Jimin's tongue.

"Damn I taste good," Yoongi grinned slyly.

"Yes you do," Jimin agreed quickly, cheeks flushing a little.

"Lay down for me baby. Lube and condoms?"

Jimin turned to lay down and pointed to his side table. "Second drawer. Leave the condoms."

Yoongi stopped in his tracks and turned back to look at his boyfriend. "Are you sure?" 

"Told you. I want you. Nothing else."