Chapter 9

Yoongi left his studio earlier than usual. He didn't often go to the bar on the weekend because it didn't have the same vibe as during the week. It was more of a party scene than relaxing. But he wanted to see Jimin. He hadn't called or texted all day because he didn't know if it was ok. He only got his number under the pretense of checking on him after that asshole assaulted him.

***

Jimin was pulling his boots on to go to work. He wasn't actually working, he just wanted to go hang out. Secretly, he was hoping Yoongi would show up though he knew it probably wouldn't happen. He didn't usually come during the weekend. Just in case, Jimin had put on his favorite outfit. Black ripped skinny jeans with a white t-shirt that hugged his body just enough. He accessorized with a necklace and earrings.

Shoving his wallet in his back pocket, he grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

Yoongi walked into Shots of Seoul with Namjoon by his side. His best friend was more into the party scene so he invited himself when Yoongi told him why he was leaving the studio early.

"Let's get a drink" Yoongi suggested as they walked through the crowd to the bar. A quick scan of the bartenders told Yoongi that Jimin wasn't working tonight. I won't be here long, he thought to himself. He smiled at Tae who was behind the bar and ordered his usual. Namjoon ordered a beer.

Just as he took his first sip, a familiar voice called out from behind him.

"Yoongi hyung, you're here?!" Jimin yelled through the crowd as he made his way over. Yoongi couldn't help the huge smile that spread across his face as he turned around to look at Jimin.

Yoongi's face immediately flushed as he took in Jimin's appearance. Jimin looked amazing. He always did. But this was different. He was fucking hot.

"Hey Jiminie," Yoongi replied, gummy smile still showing. "Yeah, I thought it would be good to get my head out of work for a while. It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too. Come sit with me," Jimin replied, grabbing Yoongi's hand and pulling him to a small booth.

"Geez, bye!" Namjoon yelled after them, not really minding. He had his eye on someone already.

After sliding into the booth, Jimin smiles Yoongi's favorite smile. His eyes almost disappear into little crescents.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" Yoongi laughed. "I'm just really happy to see you and it not be from the other side of that bar," Jimin replies, glancing at the bar briefly.

"I'm happy to see you too. Don't freak out on me but... I mostly came here to see you."

Jimin smiled Yoongi's favorite smile again. "I'm so glad to hear that. Because... same. I want us to be close. I think I need you in my life."

Yoongi smiled, though he realized that he didn't know what kind of close Jimin meant. Friend close or closer? He was so attracted to him but too scared to tell him, especially after last night. They would have to just be friends. For now at least.

"Good, I'm glad you feel that way."

***POV changes to Jimin's***

Jimin watched Yoongi take another sip of his whiskey. He couldn't believe they were sitting together and talking. Yoongi was so fucking sexy Jimin could hardly stand it. His hair, his soft lips, his hands. Jimin wanted to know what they would feel like on his body. He hoped he wasn't a blushing mess since everytime Yoongi smiled, his heart skipped beats. He kept telling himself they had to just be friends. It was too complicated to be anything else. But he wanted him so badly. Different than he had ever wanted anyone else. Yoongi made him so comfortable yet so on at the same time.

Can't Be Friends ☆Yoonmin☆ Completeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें