Chapter 43

"This poem is about ideal love."     

Jimin giggled a little. 

"At least my version of it anyway. It's not perfect. Sometimes its even messy. Fiery. But the partners push past the mess because the good is so worth it. When someone loves you for exactly who you are, it creates a kind of fullness to life that you never knew was possible. Not completeness, because your partner can't fix or complete you. But true love will swell your life to a fuller happier place you never knew existed.

Of course there will still be disagreements. Big ones even. But at the end of the day, you are in love. The kind of love that can't stay angry. The disagreements will be solved and your relationship will be better for it. You might even grow as an individual.

I hope that you all search for your ideal love. And don't stop until you find it. You deserve it."

The crowd applauded and Jimin beamed out at them. Suddenly he noticed a man with a mop of blonde hair and a face mask off to the side and butterflies erupted in his belly.

The man nodded to him as he continued to clap. Jimin waived his thanks to the crowd and left to go backstage.

As soon as he was behind the curtains, he practically ran around the back of the auditorium.

He turned a corner just in time to see the blonde man peek at him before disappearing down a hallway.

He followed quickly and when he came around the corner into an empty hall, he heard whistles.

"I'm so lucky to have already found my ideal love."

Jimin jumped, startled by the voice behind him. A voice he knew better than even his own. He was too afraid to look and it not be real.

Slowly, he turned around and Yoongi was standing a few feet away. A rose in hand and gorgeous smile on his face.

Jimin squealed before closing the distance and jumping into Yoongi's arms. He wrapped both legs around his waist and hugged him as close as possible.

"How are you here?!" he demanded before pulling the mask down and kissing his lips several times.

Yoongi laughed and kissed back. His hands were wrapped under Jimins thighs and he slowly walked backward until his back was against the wall and they were hidden from view.

He slid down along the wall until he was seated with Jimins legs still wrapped tightly around his waist.

"I told Jin a while back that I needed to be off to be here. I couldn't miss being here for you."

He stopped and smiled. "I'm so proud of you baby. The poem is beautiful. Your speech was beautiful. You picked a great piece."

Jimin kissed him again and laid his head on his shoulder. "I can't believe you're here. Thank you for coming Yoonie. It means so much."

Yoongi cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead gently. "I wouldn't miss it. How does dinner and a movie at home sound? We can order delivery. I have to fly back in the morning."

"Perfect. But I want dessert first."

Jimin stood up and grabbed a smiling Yoongi's hand to lead him toward the exit. They dropped hands as soon as they got near people.