Chapter 52

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

The rest of the night and next morning went by uneventfully. They got back to the hotel really late due to traffic from the venue. The couple showered and cuddled before going to sleep.

Jimin didn't say much. His mind was full of questions. Wondering about their future. Worrying about Yoongi.

The next morning they have a quiet breakfast. The tension driving Yoongi crazy.

"Jimin. Baby. Why are you so quiet? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. You're perfect."

Yoongi smiled and rubbed his arm. "Then what's wrong?"

Jimin shook his head - not wanting to talk about it.

"Talk to me please. I don't want you to leave today and us be in a bad place."

Jimin looked up and met his eyes - realizing he's right. His voice just a whisper as he began talking. "I'm scared Yoongi. You'll hate me if you lose your dream because of me. I don't want to sit and wait for that to happen. It'll break my heart."

Yoongi stood up and sat by Jimin before pulling him into his lap. He kissed him gently.

"Jimin. I will never hate you. Being an idol is just my job. Don't forget that I chose you. I confessed to you. You think I didn't know my job might be on the line when I did that? You're worth it. Anything that happens because of us is worth it to me."

Jimin kissed Yoongi again - half convinced.

"I believe you. I just think imagining it is one thing. Actually living through it is something else. I don't know if we would make it through that."

Yoongi took a deep breath. "Jimin, I need you to stop doubting me. Doubting us," he said sternly. "We both knew what we signed up for. Do you regret it?"

Jimin looked up with wide eyes. "No Yoongi! I love you! I'm just scared you won't love me anymore. Also scared of becoming a media target back home. I don't have security and stuff like you do. I'm sorry if me being scared of losing you and scared of being publicly hated makes you mad."

Yoongi softened at Jimin's words - instantly regretting being harsh. "I'm sorry. I'm not mad baby. I just don't want you to pull away from me. I feel like you haven't been yourself since the concert. That... that scares me more than my company or the media ever could."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck and nuzzled into it.

"I'm not going anywhere. I just have a hard time with my emotions sometimes. They overwhelm me."

"I love you," Yoongi whispered while running his hands through Jimin's soft hair.

"I love you too."

"Can I show you how much? One more time before you leave?"

Jimin nodded and Yoongi lifted him and wrapped Jimin's legs around his waist. He carried him to the bedroom and gently laid him down on the 4-poster bed.

Yoongi pulled Jimin's hoodie up and over his head - exposing his bare chest and boxers.

He immediately kissed Jimin, swirling their tongues gently before sucking his bottom lip until it was swollen and pink.

Next he attacked his nipples - knowing they are one of Jimin's sweet spots. He kitten licked one while rolling the other between his finger tips. Jimin moaned quietly at first but whined loudly when Yoongi tugged the hardened bud between his teeth and licked harder.

Yoongi sat up and tugged Jimin's boxers down before tossing them to the floor and reaching for the lube.

He propped Jimin's legs up on his shoulders and began circling his hole teasingly.

"You still have your clothes on?" Jimin asked curiously.

"This is for you baby boy. A...goodbye gift," Yoongi chuckled.

Just as he pressed his finger in, he leaned down and licked up the center vein of Jimin's dick before taking the tip in his mouth.

Jimin gasped at the feeling - not used to being on the receiving end. He grabbed the sheets with one hand and gripped Yoongi's hair with the other as Yoongi flicked his tongue on Jimin's tip before sliding it through the slit.

Yoongi looked up at his flushed boyfriend - so beautiful with messy hair and eyes wide with pleasure. He slid a second finger into Jimin and began sliding them in and out until he found the sweet spot.

Jimin moaned loudly as Yoongi took his tip back in his mouth and began bobbing his head up and down the shaft - matching his fingers.

"Fuck...'s so... amazing"

Jimin was panting at the pleasure coursing through his body as Yoongi continued to massage his prostate and deep throat him at the same time.

Yoongi was in heaven pleasuring his baby like this and wanted it to last forever since it will be the last time for a while. To prolong, he licked up Jimin's vein before sucking just the tip.

Too soon though, Jimin's legs started trembling and Yoongi knew he was close. "Yoonie...I'm gonn..."

But Yoongi was already hollowing his cheeks and quickly took Jimin all the way in until he felt the tip hit the curve of his throat. He sucked harshly and massaged Jimin's prostate at the same time until he felt Jimin's whole body tremble and warm liquid gush down his throat. Jimin moaned so loudly the neighbors probably heard.

Yoongi continued sucking until Jimin squirmed and giggled at the oversensitivity. Yoongi smiled and pulled off - immediately attacked with kisses from Jimin.

"That was...fuck...amazing."

"I'm glad you had fun. Me too," Yoongi chuckled before kissing Jimin's forehead. "Let's go shower before you have to go."

A/N

Happy New Year to anyone already celebrating! It's still the 31st here. Very excited to see Hobi perform tonight 🥳💜

As always, thank you for reading and supporting my story!

I just got a pillow with their pictures from this shoot and I 💜 it sm

I just got a pillow with their pictures from this shoot and I 💜 it sm. One of my fav group photos. I mean...blonde Yoongi with the sweatband 🫠 Jimin in a bucket hat 🥰