Chapter 37

Yoongi held Jimin and let him lean back on his chest as they both caught their breaths.

A few minutes later, Yoongi lifted Jimin off him and turned him around, pulling him back into his lap facing him. He cupped his face and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"You're amazing."

Jimin blushed and shook his head. "You are. You know, you shouldn't be afraid to talk to me, or even just show me, the things you like. Tonight was...mmm...perfect?"

"Not everyone likes stuff like that so I was scared. I like you so much and didn't want to scare you. You're so much more than sex to me." Yoongi blushed at the truth of his words and looked away.

Jimin grabbed his chin to make him look in his eyes. "I'm not going anywhere and I can't make you happy if I don't know all of you. Please don't set us up for failure. Let me love you the way you need me to."

"I love you Jimin."

Yoongi covered his mouth as his eyes buldged. FUCK. This was not the way to tell him. It's too early.

Jimins eyes widened in surprise and he gasped a little.

"Fuck baby...I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Well, I did but..."

Jimin grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Stop Yoonie. I love you too. So much."

"You do?"

"How could I not? You're sweet to me, considerate of my feelings, funny, gorgeous. I could go on and on. You're literally perfect for me."

Yoongi smiled and kissed Jimin again before standing up and laying him on the bed.

"I'll be right back."

He went to his bathroom and ran warm water in the sink. He grabbed a wash cloth and brought it back to clean Jimin before cleaning himself. After throwing it in the laundry, he walked back into the bedroom and climbed back in bed.

He pulled Jimin to him and tangled their legs before pulling the covers over.

Jimin snuggled close and Yoongi caressed his cheek before leaning in for a kiss.

They stayed that way for a while. No sex. Just holding each other and giving sweet loving kisses. Neither said it but they wanted the night to last forever. Yoongi is leaving too soon.

A/N

Short continuation of the last chapter. Hope you enjoyed the sweetness 💜