Chapter 24

The trio arrived at the restaurant and Jin was waiting outside. He looked a little peaved at their tardiness but perked up when he laid eyes on Namjoon.

"You didn't tell me he was gorgeous," Joon whispered before they walked up. Yoongi just smirked in response.

"Jin,hyung, I'm sorry we're late. I...got lost on the way to Jimin's house." He turned and motioned toward his company. "This is Jimin - you met briefly at the debut stage the other night. And this is Namjoon. He's my best friend and helps me produce sometimes. You might have seen him in my studio but I'm not sure."

"Nice to meet you Jin hyung," Jimin said with a smile.

"I tried to tell him which way to go but he never listens," Namjoon said with a laugh.

"To you either?" Jin replied with a giggle.

"Oh my gosh! Ya'll are hilarious! Can we go in now?" Yoongi replied with a smirk.

His two friends led the way and Yoongi motioned for Jimin to follow, winking at him. The hostess led them to their table right away which was a booth in the back of the restaurant. Namjoon slid into one side and Jin moved to slide into the other side but Namjoon stopped him. 

"Jin, hyung, will you sit by me?" 

"Of course," he replied, with a bashful smile. Everyone noticed his ears turn a little pink.

This left the other side free for Yoongi and Jimin to slide in beside each other. The hostess handed them their menus and told them their servers name and that he would be right with them.

Their server walked up to the table shortly after, all friendly smiles and confidence, until his eyes landed on Yoongi and blew wide. He stammered over his self introduction and the list of chef's specials for the evening. After taking their wine order, he bowed and left to retrieve the bottle.

"And so it begins," Jimin said with a laugh that Yoongi knew wasn't quite genuine. Under the table, he reached over and rubbed the flesh right above Jimin's knee, hoping it was reassuring.

"Yep. And it'll only get worse. He only debuted a few days ago. Once we complete the press and promotions for his mixtape, everyone in Seoul will know his face." Jin beamed with what had to be pride but Yoongi inwardly groaned.

"When do you start?" Namjoon wondered. 

"He has morning interviews almost everyday this week. An appearance at a festival in Busan this weekend. We are working on one in Daegu for next weekend."

"It would be amazing to see you perform at home," Jimin commented, the smile on his face more genuine.

"It would be fun to have a friend tag along. Can you ask off work if I do end up going?"

"I'll try hyung. Hey, you should do something at my work. Might make Tae let me off easier," Jimin said with a sweet smile before looking at Jin expectantly.

"Where do you work?"

"Shots of Seoul. It's a bar downtown. Kind of small but we get busy on the weekends. It's where Yoongi and I met."

"I've heard of it. That actually is a great idea. He could perform at a few in the same night. Lots of exposure in a short time," Jin added with a grin. "What do you think, Yoongi?"

"I think it's a great idea. I'm in. And I also don't want to talk about work anymore tonight." 

"I agree - so Jin, what do you do for fun?" Namjoon asked, turning to the man beside him.

The conversation flowed smoothly throughout dinner. They laughed at Jin's jokes while Jimin and Yoongi snuck touches under the table. Sometimes briefly holding hands, sometimes rubbing the others leg. Anything to be connected, even if it was only for a short time.