Chapter 23

It was nearing 8 o clock when Yoongi pulled into Jimin's apartment complex. Namjoon was in the car with him, having agreed to be a 3rd wheel on their first date - for publicity purposes. Yoongi had a little surprise up his sleeve for Joon though. It would be a big mistake or a massive success. Only time would tell.

Yoongi parked and told his friend that he would be right back. He took the stairs to Jimin's apartment two at a time before knocking on his door. Jimin opened it right away and Yoongi stepped inside, eyeing his date. "You look amazing Jiminie." He was wearing light-wash skinny jeans and a black sweater with his hair waived. Combat boots and silver hoops completed his outfit.

"I have to do this now since I can't later," Jimin whispered as he pulled Yoongi into a soft kiss before sucking in his bottom lip and licking it slowly. "I missed you."

Yoongi pushed him against the door, caging his face between his arms. "I missed you too Jiminie," replied Yoongi, before returning the kiss. He immediately licked into Jimin's mouth and swirled their tongues together, slowly dragging his hands down to the arch of Jimin's lower back. "You feel so good in my arms. A perfect fit."

"I feel so good in your arms. I wanna stay here always."

"Do you still wanna go on out? I can cancel the reservation."

"No don't cancel. I want to go. I want to start our public not public relationship. I feel like we need to get used to it before too many eyes are on you."

"On that note, Namjoon is coming with us. I feel like a group of guys going out won't seem as suspicious as just two. Plus, I invited my manager Jin. I'm actually trying to hook them up but Jin doesn't know. Joon knows about us because he knows me better than anyone. Jin just thinks the four of us are going out - bonding and all that. If all this works out like I'm hoping it will, then, even in the future, people will just think I'm going out with friends. Maybe even a business meeting. What do you think?"

"I don't fit into that mold though. I'm a university student."

"Jimin...you're a credited writer on my mixtape. People will assume we are working together again and I am fine to do just that on future work," he said with a sly smile.

"You've been planning this out for a while, haven't you?" Jimin said with a smirk.

"I've been hoping for us to be together for a while Jimin. I never dreamed it would be this soon. Crediting you just happened to work out for this plan. If they don't like each other, then I'll come up with another plan."

"You are the best." Jimin positively beamed at Yoongi. His favorite smile. The one where his eyes look like little moons. The most adorable smile ever.

"Let's go."