Chapter 35

"My baby's a little feisty" Yoongi whispered appreciatively in Jimins ear before sucking on the lobe.

"Mmmm... shit," Jimin moaned lightly. "I wanted to kick him in the shin. I thought you might be mad so I didn't."          

Yoongi chuckled at his cuteness. "Could never be mad at you" he replied before cupping Jimin's face and kissing him deeply. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck to pull him as close as possible. Time was ticking and all Jimin wanted was Yoongi as close as possible as much as possible. 

They were currently in the bathroom and Jimin was pressed against the door so no one could come in. Yoongi slid his hands down Jimin's sides and grabbed his ass with both hands.

"My cute sweet Jimin is possessive. Who knew?" Yoongi whispered in his ear. He was so fucking turned on it was hard to control himself. He let go of Jimin's ass and grabbed him by his throat to attach their lips again. Jimin moaned right away pulling him closer and grinding his thigh.

"Fuck Jimin" He kissed him again before stepping back and running his hands through his hair.

"Baby we have to stop or I really will take your clothes off right here." 

Jimin giggled as he walked toward Yoongi and linked their fingers. "I'll let you. I want you to." He smiled seductively before kissing Yoongi's hand and brushing his lips along his middle finger.

Yoongi gulped. "When we get home, I promise. We can't be gone too long. People will notice."

*****

After leaving the bathroom, they went back to the bar for another round before heading to a large booth. They were joined by their friends. Jimin introduced Tae and Jungkook and Yoongi introduced Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin. Soon they were talking and laughing like they had been friends for years. 

Jimin sat back and smiled at the friends around him. It felt odd to be so happy but sad at the same time. Knowing that this was the one and only time this would happen for a while felt bittersweet. Meanwhile Yoongi was just hoping the party would never end. His life was perfect in this moment. His dreams were coming true, his best friends were here to celebrate, and Jimin was by his side. 

"So Yoongi, what will you do in your free time on tour?" Jungkook wondered.

"Probably write music. Listen to music. Sleep. Video chat friends." Yoongi glanced at Jimin who blushed a little.

"I would sleep all the time. And eat. Thats it. And perform of course."

"If I just sleep, eat, and perform, it'll be a long few months. And my friends might think I forgot them. Can't have that." Yoongi squeezed Jimins leg under the table.

"Are you working on a new album already?" Hobi asked.

"Not yet. I'm planning to start while I'm gone. Hoping I have time while we travel or days off. We'll see. It's new to me so I don't really know how much time I'll have. Jin just tells me where to go and I do."

"We have radio and tv interviews set up in a lot of the cities. So that'll take some time. And rehearsals and mic checks. But you should still have some time to write. And video chat," he laughed glancing at Jimin who blushed again.

"Do you know what it'll be like on my school break?" Jimin looked at Yoongi expectantly but Jin responded.

"Umm...Yoongi asked for that week to be as light as possible so no interviews or anything. Just the shows. And I was able to get him a couple days off completely." Jin smiled broadly and winked at them.

"Thank you Jin. I appreciate it," Jimins blush deepened but he smiled so sweetly it didn't matter.

Cute Yoongi thought to himself as he squeezed Jimin's leg again. He was so beautiful all red and flustered. Their best friends all knew variations of the truth of their relationship. No one else at the party did though. And they couldn't. So they were still being friends for appearance sake. It didn't stop their legs from touching, their arms, and the quick glances when they could get away with it. It built up a kind of tension that neither had experienced before. Hours of self control masking the need to touch and hold each other. 

A/N

Wow, 35 chapters published in my first book. I feel a little...proud? I have already started thinking of the plot for my next book and I'm honestly so excited about it. Think...my spin on Supernatural (my fav show ever probably) and Yoonmin 🤫😊

Idk if anyone will answer this but I hope you do: how do you feel about my posting schedule? is every 3 days enough? do you prefer more often? how about the chapter length? I hope to incorporate your thoughts into my next book. 

Anyway, thank you so much to those of you who are reading. I love to see the reads and votes. It makes me happy. Writing is fun for me but I want to get better and make enjoyable stories.

Don't forget to add the book for updates and follow me if you'd like to read the next one.

Much love 💜