Chapter 29

It was nearing closing time. Namjoon and Jin had left a little earlier, mentioning an early schedule the next morning. Yoongi stuck around. There weren't many customers left so Jimin was working on closing down the bar and serving the last few drinks. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and peeked over at Yoongi who waived his phone at him, indicating the message was from him. It was quickly becoming their secret method to say things they couldn't out loud. 

Jimin excused himself to the breakroom and pulled his phone out.

From: Yoonie

Can we hang when you get off? I wanna spend real time together. If so, my place or yours?

Jimin smiled as he typed his reply.

From Jiminie:

I'd love that. Mine.

The message instantly showed read and Yoongi typing a reply.

From Yoonie:

Ok. I'm gonna head out so we aren't obvious. Meet you there.

Jimin finished his shift in anticipation. Just a few days without Yoongi felt like an eternity. God, he was starting to feel like one of those fan boys he was so afraid of. 

The only difference? Yoongi felt the same way. He drove to Jimin's with an excitement that he hadn't felt since their last night together. He stopped and picked up coffee for himself and a hot tea for Jimin before waiting in the lot of his apartment complex. 

Just a few minutes later, Jimin pulled up and got out. He saw Yoongi's car right away and walked over as Yoongi was getting out, cups in hand. 

"For you," he smiled and kissed Jimin sweetly, handing him the cup of tea.

"Thank you," Jimin replied with a smile.

They walked up to Jimin's apartment while blowing and sipping on their hot drinks. Once inside, they kicked off their shoes and sat on the couch opposite each other.

"Tell me about your day babe," Jimin requested, pouring some more honey into his tea.

"It was good. The shoot went really well. I felt better about it this time. I think you're gonna love it. It's kinda like the last one but more somehow."

"I'm excited to see it. I'm glad you feel good about it. When does it come out?"

"I'm not sure exactly. Soon. They're trying to build on the success of the title track," Yoongi said, making air quotes around the last part. 

"I don't blame them. It's a business after all. Do you feel like everything is going well? How you expected?"

"For the most part. More early mornings than I expected. Which I hate," Yoongi replied with a sarcastic eye roll. "Luckily though, I don't have to be anywhere tomorrow until the evening. I'm doing a fan event apparently. Jin arranged it all. I pretty much just show up where and when he tells me to."

"That's good news. We have time then," Jimin said with a smile. He got up and offered to take Yoongi's empty cup to his trash can. 

Walking back into the living room, Jimin told Yoongi that he needed to take a shower and asked if he would be ok out here alone for a few minutes.

"Of course. Take your time."

Jimin was not planning to take his time but agreed anyway before heading off for the shower. When he got back, he was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. He plopped himself down on the couch next to Yoongi. 

"I was happy to see Namjoon and Jin there together tonight. The date must have worked out. Also Joooonie!" Jimin drawled with his eyes wide in delight.

Yoongi laughed out loud. "I know! I've known him as long as I can remember and NEVER heard anyone but me call him that. So the date must have worked. I've seen them together a couple times since then. Namjoon asked if we wanted to go out all together again."

"Yeah, that would be great."

"Ok I'll tell him. We'll think of something fun."

Jimin looked over at Yoongi, still in his hoodie and beanie. "Hyung, I don't know how long that beanie is gonna do its job. Your face will be too recognizable soon."

"I know," Yoongi said sadly. "Joon has been going almost everywhere with me. Doubling as a body guard basically. I'm being selfish and need to stop. I'm just not ready for things to change."

"I think they already have hyung. Look at that new guy at work today."

"I didn't care about him. Now your reaction...that was...such a turn on. I didn't know possessive Jimin existed. But I like him."

"Only for you."

"Better be only me," Yoongi said with a chuckle.

"So... a turn on, huh?" Jimin asked, sliding closer and climbing up to straddle Yoongi with a grin on his pretty face.

He watched Yoongi's eyes glaze over and felt him take a deep breath. "You have no idea."

"Show me."

Yoongi leaned forward and pulled Jimin closer until their lips met. He kissed him softly, molding their lips together as if they were made for each other. Absentmindedly, he played with soft damp strands of Jimin's wavy hair. He wanted to show the affection they had both been missing for days. Soon though, he lifted Jimin by the hips and pulled him closer before licking his bottom lip to ask for more. Jimin opened willingly and moaned a little when he felt Yoongi trace the roof of his mouth before swirling their tongues together. 

"Can I take this off?" Yoongi mumbled, grabbing the hem of Jimin's t-shirt.

"Please," Jimin whispered.

Yoongi pulled the shirt over Jimin's head and sat back momentarily to admire the beautiful skin underneath. Jimin's olive skin was perfect, with small brown nipples on his chest, faint abs outlining his stomach.

"You're so beautiful baby." Yoongi leaned forward and licked a stripe up Jimin's right clavicle before tugging his hair back and exposing his throat. "Mmmm so beautiful," he whispered as he placed a kiss to the base of Jimin's adam's apple. 

Jimin gasped when he felt Yoongi's fingers lightly circle his left nipple. The gasp turned to a high pitched moan when he rolled it between his finger tips. Yoongi kissed him deeply again, absorbing the moan into his own mouth. 

Jimin was starting to lose control. Their kisses, Yoongi tugging his hair, the fingers teasing his nipples. It was like a fire being stoked in his body. He was so hard, even his loose sweatpants felt constricting. He started grinding on Yoongi as hard as he could, silently begging for more.

Yoongi stood up with Jimin's legs around his waist and laid him down on the couch before laying on top of him, one leg in between Jimin's. He kissed Jimin again before finding his nipple and rolling it a few more times. He kissed his jaw and down his clavicle before squeezing one of his nipples between his lips. 

Jimin's hips bucked off the couch and he moaned loudly in response. Yoongi licked the top of the nipple before sucking on it roughly and grinding his erection down on Jimin.

"Take your jeans off," Jimin panted. "Want to feel you better," he moaned as Yoongi rolled his nipple between his lips. 

Yoongi stood up and did as requested, leaving his black boxers in place. Jimin made grabby hands to pull him back down and let out a little gasp when he felt Yoongi grind him on the way. They kissed each other hungrily, grinding each other while they made out.

"Want more...want you..." Jimin mumbled into Yoongi's neck before kissing him there. He tugged Yoongi's earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi asked hesitantly.

"Bedroom please. Now."

A/N
Omg the smut is coming and Im so nervous for yall to read it 😳

Don't forget to star and follow me for updates. Also, if you are a Yoonmin writer, lmk! Id love to read your stories!
🫶