Chapter 17

Yoongi is currently rushing to make it to Shots of Seoul before Jimin gets off work. The meeting with his company had taken nearly all day. Then they wanted to go ahead and do his hair "just in case it doesn't come out right so we have time to fix it." Thank GOD that wasn't going to be necessary.

His shoot is scheduled for the following night so this is his only chance to see Jimin before then. He wanted Jimin to see him in person instead of in any pictures that might come out. The company would be doing his cover shoot tomorrow as well. It was going to be a long day. Yoongi would be lying to himself if he said he wasn't excited.

He parked his car and made his way into the bar. His eyes locked on Jimin almost immediately. He was perfect as always. Wearing all black. Wavy blonde hair that he was constantly pushing out of his eyes. And that perfect smile that Yoongi didn't think he could ever see too many times.

He walked up to the bar and locked eyes with Jimin whose jaw dropped open and eyes bulged wide.

"You went blonde! I love it!" Jimin ran around the bar and promptly ran his fingers through Yoongi's hair. He giggled before adding more compliments. "It looks amazing hyung. And they cut it a little but not too short. It still feels good. I love the green. But this suits you too."

"You really like it? I kinda like it too. I've had blonde hair before but it was a lot darker blonde, not this platinum color."

"I LOVE it. I really do."

Jimin walked back around the bar and started pouring Yoongi's whiskey. It was so routine that he didn't even need to ask anymore.

"So how did your meeting go?"

"It went great. We have the shoot planned out. It's gonna be tomorrow evening. I'm also doing the photo shoot for my cover art tomorrow."

"O wow long day. That's so exciting though."

"I'm really excited. I can't stay long tonight. Need my beauty sleep," Yoongi said with a sarcastic laugh. "I just wanted to come by and show you my hair first."

"I'm glad you did. So tell me about the shoot."

"I can't say much except that we're gonna shoot late afternoon/evening for lighting and there's a train involved."

"A train?"

"Yep. It's gonna be cool."

"O I know. What I heard of the song is awesome and I mean... you're in it. It's gonna be epic," Jimin said with a big smile.

"Epic... I like that word. Thanks Jiminie. I hope so... I've never acted or anything so I'm nervous about that part of it. Hopefully I can pull it off."

"You've performed though. Is it very different?"

"Some parts will be just like I'm performing to the camera. But some parts I have to really act. You'll see what I mean."

"I can't wait. Only a couple weeks to debut right?"

"Yep. Almost there. I'm gonna get pretty busy leading up to it. I have to do some interviews and stuff like that."

"I'm so happy for you. I'm gonna be friends with a famous person. I'll be famous adjacent," Jimin says with a laugh.

"You're gonna be friends with Min Yoongi. I'm gonna be the same person in real life. AGUST D will be reserved for work. If I'm not there, I'm just Yoongi."

"That's really good to hear. I've been wondering what will happen after you debut." Jimin flushed a light pink and looked down at his hands, twisting them together nervously.

Yoongi caught on immediately and reached over the bar to grab his hands. "Nothing is going to happen. I don't care about being famous. I just want to make music. Yes I'll be more busy but me as a person won't change. You don't have to wonder."

Jimin looked up into Yoongi's eyes with a hopeful expression. It felt like he was searching for signs of truth or lies. He must have felt like he could trust what he was hearing and seeing.

"I hope so hyung. We would really miss you here."

"I would miss you too. That's why you don't have to worry."

Yoongi lit up his phone to see the time. "I've gotta go Jiminie. Need some sleep before tomorrow and it'll probably take a while since i'm so nervous."

"Ok. Sleep well. Send me a picture tomorrow once you're dressed."

"Dressed or undressed?" Yoongi said with a laugh as he turned away. He didn't look back at the blush he knew was there.

A/N: Normally a Yoonmin pic at the end but gotta give love to blonde Yoongi 💜

How do yall feel about the story so far? It's a slow burn but I wanted it that way.... so Im sorry of you dont like it 😔