Chapter 53

Jimin had been home for a few uneventful days. School is going well and graduation is right around the corner. Work is...work. Hyunmin's been petty ever since his first night when Yoongi was there. But Jimin is working less with finals coming up and visiting Yoongi so Tae couldn't exactly fire him.

It's 1pm and Jimin is still in bed since he's working the late shift tonight. While drinking hot tea, he's scrolling Instagram when the Agust D fan page posts photos from the Paris concert.

Jimin scrolls through them eagerly - Yoongi looks amazing in the photos. Especially the ones when he's playing his piano. He looks ethereal - so peaceful and happy. Jimin's heart skips several beats when the photos change to show the audience. There he is, front and center, enjoying the show with Namjoon by his side. He continues to scroll through the pictures before clicking his phone black.

Giving up on sleep, he decides to do some laundry and clean up his apartment since both have been neglected lately.

Once the first load is in, he pops in his ear buds, turns on his favorite playlist, and heads to the kitchen to get started on cleaning. As he's dancing around with the broom (not getting much done honestly), he hears the ding of his phone indicating a new text.

Unknown

I know you're Yoongi's new boyfriend. Should have guessed at the fucking bar. Proof is in the pictures.

Jimin's hand immediately started shaking and his heart pounded out of his chest. Ignore? Play stupid? Ask questions?

ME

......
      Who the fuck is this and what are you talking about?

Unknown

Don't worry about who I am
.......
And you know exactly what I'm talking about
Don't play stupid Park Jimin

Jimin clicked his phone black and tried to calm his pounding heart. This could only be one person. And he will see him at work tonight.

**********

"I think it was Hyunmin. He mentioned the bar. It has to be him. I don't know what to do about it though hyung."

"Did he threaten you?" Namjoon asked.

"No but he was mad."

Namjoon sighed. "You work tonight?"

"Yeah. Late shift. Do you think I should skip?"

"No. I think you should go and feel him out. I'm gonna come later just to make sure everything is ok though."

"Ok. I don't know what to say though. He hates me." 

"Jimin, you're literally impossible to hate. He might be jealous but I doubt he hates you.... Have you told Yoongi?"

"No. I called you first since you're here. Plus I think it's night time where he's at and I don't want to wake him up."

"Ok. Let's keep it that way for now. Let's not worry him until we know for sure."

Jimin agreed and the pair hung up the phone.

**********

Jimin took a deep breath and opened the door to Shots of Seoul. He briefly thought how sad it is that he used to look forward to work so much and now dreads it. All because of Hyunmin. Now especially because of him.