Chapter 16

The first thing Yoongi did when he got home was take a shower. Everything that happened had created tension that only one thing could fix. Between the fight and being so close to Jimin, basically kissing him, he was wound up. Since he couldn't have Jimin, he was on his own. But it had been that way for a long time and he was used to it. He knew what he liked and it didn't take long til he was spilling his own cum into his hands and the shower floor.

Feeling a little better, he threw himself on his bed and looked at the time. It was after midnight. Probably too late to text Jimin but he tried anyway.

Yoongi: Hey Jiminie, how are you?

He rolled over onto his stomach, not really expecting a response. He knew Jimin had a long day too. But at least he would wake up and see Yoongi's text and know he was thinking about him.

Just then his phone pinged. He picked it up and, to his surprise, Jimin had texted him back.

Jimin: I'm doing fine, hyung. Just got out of the shower. How are you?

Wonder if he was doing what I was doing, Yoongi thought to himself.

Yoongi: Also just got out of the shower. I'm laying in bed now. Is everything ok between us? I know I was a little extra trying to make him jealous.

Jimin: We are great. I understood what you were doing. Not right away but once you kissed me, I knew.

Yoongi: Was that too much? I didn't want to upset you but I needed to upset him.

Jimin: No, it was ok. At first I was confused. But then I felt happy.

Jimin: He got what he deserved. I loved watching you give it to him.

Maybe he was, Yoongi thought, still not fully past the tension from earlier. He could feel himself getting hard again and groaned into his pillow. Imagining Jimin watching him earlier as he dominated that asshole, maybe even enjoying it, was such a turn on. He could still feel Jimin's soft skin under his lips.

Yoongi: Loved it? In what way Jiminie?

The text instantly showed read so Yoongi knew Jimin was waiting for his response. He was immediately typing back.

Jimin: Ways that I shouldn't. You'll judge me.

O my God. That was all he needed. He reached down and began palming himself through his boxers, hissing at the sensitivity still there from earlier. He wasn't sure they were having the same conversation but he didn't care. He knew he had an aggression kink that usually stayed buried. It came to play tonight.

Yoongi: Loved it like you felt protected or loved it like it turned you on?

He couldn't believe he asked that question but he wasn't in his right mind. He needed to know the answer.

Jimin: Both?

So we are having the same conversation. Yoongi's cock twitched underneath has hand. He imagined the way he knows Jimin's cheeks are blushing at this very moment. Such a beautiful sight. He reached into his boxers and circled his tip a few times, using his pre-cum to help his hand slide up and down feverishly, chasing his second release of the night.

Yoongi was coming down when he heard his phone ping again and realized he didn't text Jimin back.

Jimin: Is that weird? Are you mad?

Yoongi: I could never be mad at you. And no, it's definitely not weird. Don't ever think that. Sorry I didn't respond - I was taking care of something.

Jimin: Ok good, I'm glad. I'm gonna go to sleep. I wanted to tell you good luck at your meeting tomorrow. I hope the planning goes well. And I love the pictures of us from tonight. I'm gonna edit one and I'll send it to you tomorrow.

Yoongi: Ok Jiminie, I'll come by and see you tomorrow after the meeting. You're working, right?

Jimin: Yep :) See you tomorrow. Night Yoonie.

Yoongi: Goodnight

And with that, both fell asleep after a long eventful day. Neither fully aware of what the other was doing in their honor.