69 The Phone call

Start from the beginning

"Leave it, Di... I know what to do and I have done that already. The world will get to know what will happen if they mess with Arnav Singh Raizada..." Arnav said with a smile.

That was when Anjali got a call. She looked at the screen.

"Panditji's call" she attended it.

"Jee Panditji...?"

"......."

"Haan..."

"..........."

"Oh... Really? Thank you Panditji"

Anjali disconnected the call.

"Panditji said, today is an auspicious day to perform the ritual," Anjali said smiling at Khushi.

Arnav also smiled, seeing her blushing. She rushed to her room with the same blush.

That was when Shyam's phone rang. He stood up, seeing the number. It seemed that was the call that he was waiting for.

"Excuse me..." he said.

"You can talk from here itself, Jeejaji," Arnav said.

"Oh... actually, it's about a case..." Shyam walked to his room.

Arnav gazed at him, shrinking his eyes. Anjali noticed it.

"I will just come..." Anjali said and Arnav nodded ok. Anjali followed Shyam.

"Yes, it's urgent... the doctor should not open his mouth. I will get caught and Arnav will not leave anyone of us alive. He won't just kill us but show us hell while living... Arnav is that furious I can't even explain its relentlessness"

"........"

"The doctor must be controlled. I don't know what will you do. It must happen..."

Shyam heard Anjali's voice from behind.

"With whom you are talking?"

Shyam turned behind and disconnected the call, seeing Anjali in their room. He pressed the volume button to reduce the sound completely. So that the call sound would not reach Anjali's ears.

"I told you to know he is my client. We just talked about the case"

"You sounded so strict..."

"Sometimes, I have to be... accordingly" he smiled.

"We have to do the arrangements for Chotte and Khushi's first night. There is a lot of work that should be done..."

"It's not a matter at all. I will call my client who is a marriage assembler. He will do it better... you don't worry..."

"Thank God..."

Shyam checked his phone whether there was a call but nope. Maybe the person should have gotten another call. He supposed.

"Please make a call and start preparation" Anjali insisted.

"Do one thing, I will give you his number. You just keep in touch with him"

"Yeah, that's right. I will talk to him directly... but, you talk to him first from my phone and introduce me to him. then I will take it forward"

"Sure"

Shyam told her the number. Anjali dialed the number and gave the phone to Shyam. Shyam talked to the person.

"This is Shyam Jha..."

"........"

"Yeah... I called you officially"

"........."