Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    The news that Tao Sixue won the Best Supporting Actress in the "TV Drama Star Dream Award" spread like wildfire on the Internet.

    There is also news that Jiang Mo will be the guest presenting the award to her.

    Jiang Mo, who hasn't shown her face in front of the public for a long time, has attracted the attention of netizens, but what netizens are more concerned about is her relationship with Chi Xinyan after the drama ended.

    During the filming stage of Jiang Mo, there were very few follow-up reports on "Mo Yan cp".

    CP fans rely on looking back at the Love House to crack sugar, and because of this relationship, Jiang Mo's popularity has never dropped.

    Now, the news of Jiang Mo's attendance at the awards ceremony brought her back into the public eye.

    And the relevant reports about Jiang Mo being asked by reporters after walking the red carpet were also picked up by netizens at this moment, and the entry of #江露参加星梦红红# appeared on the hot search list.

    It's a pity that netizens haven't found candy in the reporter's question, and several other news slowly climbed up.

    Everyone took a closer look.

    #世界女三桃思雪成功给前出觉#

    #陶思雪赢Best Supporting Actress Award#

    #江露人为她约奖# #江

    露烧成陶思雪的费易#

    #江露Depending on Love Comprehensive cp Hype Heat#

    These hot searches appear one after another , There are a lot of trolls in the comment area who are praising Tao Sixue. Of course, while praising her, they also dragged Jiang Mo into the water by the way, all kinds of open and indirect sarcasm, in short, praise the high and depress the low.

    [Congratulations to Si Xue for winning the Best Supporting Actress Award! ]

    [ Sixue is awesome! Play whatever you want to win an award! so amazing! 】

    【Blow up my Sixue! I love all your plays! ]

    [I would say that Tao Sixue can achieve this result, thanks to Jiang Mo back then, if she hadn't given up the role of the third female role, she probably wouldn't have such a good result in this role. 】

    [Yes, it is recognized that Jiang Mo's acting skills are not good, and she has no other works besides hyping CP. 】

    【It's a good thing she didn't take part in "The Immortal Road", otherwise she would definitely overturn. ]

    [So, she can only present the award to Tao Sixue tonight, and personally deliver the trophy to Tao Sixue. 】

    These drafts not only ridicule Jiang Mo's poor acting skills, but also imply that she has no works now and can only rely on speculation on CP to gain popularity.

    The most indispensable thing in the circle is black artists who publish drafts, but it happens that this method can achieve the most immediate results.

    The positions of most netizens were vacillating, and it was raining on the Internet. If these drafts continued to spread, Jiang Mo's popularity and reputation would definitely be affected.

    And it will take some time for Jiang Mo's "Heroine" to be released. Buying Heila Tie at this stall is simply sinister and cheap.

    "Damn, I finally know why you suddenly asked sister Mo to present an award to Tao Sixue. The co-author is the other party who is setting us up! Want to step on us? There is no door!" After the assistant flipped through Weibo, the whole person was furious.