Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    They walked out of the mountains overnight and rushed back to the city to stay in a hotel that night.

    Early the next morning, this short journey came to an end.

    Jiang Mo glanced around the fan team, and found that the man who looked familiar last night was no longer there.

    The fans looked at Jiang Mo reluctantly, and before the car drove up, everyone said goodbye to Jiang Mo with each other.

    After seeing off the fans, Jiang Mo and Qian Zhi set off for City B again.

    According to Qian Zhi, Jiang Mo was approached for an endorsement.

    On the way Jiang Mo boarded the plane to B City, the fans who returned home decided to do one thing, and that was to raise money for charity.

    Qi Xiaoling posted a post in Chaohua, the content was about yesterday’s experience in Pingyuan County, using this personal experience to infect everyone, it turns out that star chasing can also become so meaningful and spread positive energy to the public.

    As soon as the post was posted, it was reposted by many people. To their surprise, the number of reposts was getting higher and higher. In just ten minutes, it exceeded 10,000.

    "Jiang Mo's birthday special event" is known to the outside world. The three major trucks are full of supplies. The photos of Jiang Mo personally going to the mountains to interact with the villagers once again broke their perception of traffic female stars.

    This move undoubtedly won praise and support from netizens.

    Jiang Mo has been on the trending searches frequently recently, and this is the first time that socially positive news has been on the trending searches.

    For a while, the title of #江滩正能能力女神# suddenly came into being, and her image was no longer that vase female artist who was marketed by men, and all of these were changing subtly. It can be said that Jiang Mo’s popularity has reached a new level. high.

    Undoubtedly, such Jiang Mo is the pride of fans.

    Qi Xiaoling contacted several donation channels and called on fans to do charity activities to make up for their regret of not being there. Many fans and passers-by and netizens expressed their support.

    A drop of water cannot make the ocean, only unity can have strength.

    In the end, less than one million people participated in this fundraising, and nearly nine million dollars were donated to 15 impoverished mountainous areas.

    Among them, one person took the highest amount of donations, 5 million. Qi Xiaoling couldn't help being speechless when he saw the familiar net name on the list.

    The boss is indeed a boss, and the donation is also the largest.

    Thinking of Mo Yan's extraordinary temperament, Qi Xiaoling felt that his donation of five million was probably just a drop in the bucket.

    Jiang Mo didn't know about this until she got off the plane, and her condensed eyebrows softened when she saw the news. She liked Qi Xiaoling's fundraising Weibo, and left a comment saying, [Thank you, you are also my pride. 】

    Qian Zhi went to pick up his luggage, and Jiang Mo was waiting for him. At this moment, a bouquet of pink and white lilies came into view. He raised his eyes, and He Chaodong's figure appeared in front of him.

    Surprise flashed in Jiang Mo's eyes, "Why are you here?"

    He Chaodong wore a wide fisherman's hat and no mask on his face. He slowly raised the corners of his lips and said with a smile, "I happened to be busy shooting in City B. Knowing that you are coming to City B, I hurried over to pick you up."