Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    Xin Ziqian and Jiang Mo both entered the hut, attracting curious eyes from the people around them.

    These two people didn't deal with each other from the beginning, but now they came in together calmly. I don't know why, but I always feel a little weird, I can't explain it.

    Xie Mufan raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked with a smile, "Ziqian, where did you go just now? I found some movies you like in the audio-visual room. Can we watch them together at noon?"

    Xie Mufan raised his chin , letting his perfect curves appear under the camera, the handsome man unleashes his charm that has no place to rest, and fans on the Internet have long been screaming.     At this time, Xin Ziqian's heart was calm, and there was even a trace of disgust and disgust in the depths of his eyes, but Xie Mufan didn't see it, and he invited with a confident face, "How is it?"     Xin Ziqian replied coldly, "Not so much "     Xie Mufan's smile froze on his face, and the surrounding guests looked at Xin Ziqian in surprise.     Xin Ziqian had a gloomy face, as if she was not in a good mood, she turned and went into the kitchen, Xie Mufan was looking at her back, feeling annoyed, rejecting him? Put his face down in public? If he hadn't taken a fancy to the Xin family behind her, he wouldn't have taken the initiative to show his favor to her.     Xie Mufan smiled again. In front of the camera, he found a step for himself, "It seems that Ziqian is too tired. After dinner, I have to accompany her well."     Xin Ziqian cooked the lunch, or her Specializing in spaghetti, she brought the delicately arranged plate to the table, Xie Mufan took a seat, saw her coming, reached out to pick it up, but was avoided by Xin Ziqian, Xie Mufan's hand was empty, and displeasure welled up in his heart.     For a moment, he couldn't figure out what kind of tricks Xin Ziqian was playing.     Everyone was seated, seeing Xin Ziqian served everyone noodles, while Xie Mufan's table was empty, the other guests couldn't help but sweat for him.     In the end, only Jiang Mo and Xie Mufan were left without the pasta.

    Xin Ziqian came over with a plate, Xie Mufan stretched out his hand without even thinking about it, and said with a smile, "Thank you Ziqian, thank you for your hard work."

    However—

    under the inconceivable gaze of everyone, Xin Ziqian placed the last plate of pasta on Jiang Mo In front of her, she became embarrassed and stuttered, "Well, that... This is specially made for you, add, add cheese and shrimp, I hope you like it."

    After finishing speaking, Xin Ziqian looked at her nervously.

    The corners of Jiang Mo's lips twitched, and his eyes were unexpectedly soft, "Thank you."

    Everyone:! ! ! What kind of magical plot is this? !

    Xie Mufan's expression turned extremely ugly, and Xin Ziqian sat calmly beside Jiang Mo. Obviously, the plate just given to Jiang Mo was the last one, so Xin Ziqian cooked for everyone, but he did not cook for him alone.

    why is that?

    Xie Mufan couldn't believe this scene, but it really happened, he asked aggrievedly, "Ziqian, did you misunderstand me?"

    Xin Ziqian squeezed the fork tightly, her fingertips turned white, she knew Her own shortcomings, her face control, and her love brain, but this does not mean that her three views are crooked. Xie Mufan's gentle and handsome appearance, which is different from Sunshine's toughness, hit her aesthetics. Xin Ziqian had paid attention to him long ago.

    In the circle, he has a very good reputation, clean and self-disciplined, handsome and powerful, and is sought after by countless fans. In the eyes of the outside world, he is the representative of a male god.