Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    When the show restarted, Jiang Mo thought her life would be the same as before, until she woke up the next morning and saw Xu Yuanci busy in the kitchen.

    Immediately afterwards, Gu Ze Nian thoughtfully handed over a glass of water, "Sister, get up early and drink a glass of water to stay healthy all day."

    Jiang Mo suddenly felt that things were not easy.

    Just as he was about to politely take Gu Zenian's water, Ji Lanxing's milk was handed over in the next second. The man's Qingyue voice was very nice, "Drink a glass of milk, it's more nutritious."

    Jiang Mo's fingertips stopped awkwardly. In mid-air.

    At this time, in front of Jiang Mo were two cups and the eager expectations of the two men.

    For the first time, Jiang Mo knew what a "dilemma is." The

    program has been changed to a 24-hour live broadcast. At this time, the interaction between the three people is all under the camera. Some early-rising netizens happened to see this scene and howled excitedly on the barrage ——

    [Is it such an exciting Shura field early in the morning? Shasha, come more. ]

    [Good Shura, can Jiang Mo stand up? ]

    [Ah, please don't reject them! Their hearts will ache! 】

    【Help! Who will Jiang Mo choose? Gu Zenian or Ji Lanxing? So nervous! ]

    [emmm is just a glass of water and a glass of milk, how do you say, it's like choosing a man. ]

    [Could it be to choose a man (?)]

    Apart from silence, Jiang Mo felt an inexplicable pressure on his head. Ji Lanxing held the milk glass still, and Gu Zenian, not to be outdone, held a water glass and moved towards Jiang Mo.

    Jiang Mo: "..."

    Silent gunpowder smoke seemed to spread in the air, and countless invisible swords, lights and swords flashed around.

    In the end, Jiang Mo reached out to take the water and milk in their hands at the same time, holding a glass in each hand, and the corners of her mouth curled up stiffly, "Thank you, both water and milk are necessities in our lives."

    After finishing speaking, Jiang Mo drank the water and milk, and drank the two cups clean.

    [Cow, bull, congratulations to Jiang Mo for unlocking a new skill—Master Duan Shui. 】

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo such an excellent boy! So of course you want it all! Hahaha]

    [This scene is really difficult. No matter which one you accept, it will hurt the other. Jiang Mo's operation is okay, it's fair! 】

    The two men saw that she had drunk, and didn't say anything, but after Jiang Mo turned and left, they looked at each other, full of fire and gunpowder.

    Here, Xu Yuanci placed the prepared breakfast on the dining table, sliced ​​boiled eggs, two slices of toast, and sliced ​​apples, looking at it with care.

    He looked at Jiang Mo expectantly, shyness appeared on Jun's face, and he said warmly, "I haven't cooked much before. I just checked the recipe and only made these simple breakfasts. Do you want to try it?"

    With the lessons learned from the past, Jiang Mo felt that decisive rejection here is the best way to socialize. Since he is not interested in them, then don't give them any signal of affection.