Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    Wei Lianqi has been a trendy brand in the past few years, and he often shares outfit videos on the Internet. He also has a Weibo account dedicated to fashion outfits, and has accumulated a lot of fans.

    Now he said on the show that he would transform Ji Wanwan, many fans were excited and clamored to watch it on the barrage.

    Not long after, Wei Lianqi and Ji Wanwan came out.

    Ji Wanwan generously turned around in front of the camera to show the audience her new look.

    In the live broadcast, the female star wears exaggerated smoky makeup, and wears weird mini-shorts and irregular leather skirts, abruptly destroying the pure and lovely image of the past.

    The fans were extremely shocked when they saw this, perhaps because their expectations were too full, which led to seeing the real person now, and the gap in their hearts was infinitely magnified. Only years of love maintained them and they began to swipe a wave on the barrage against their will [ Cool night! 】

    Xin Ziqian was drinking water and almost spit out the water from his mouth. Jiang Mo's expression was serious, and there was a hint of indescribability in his seriousness.

    "Forgive me for not understanding fashion!" Xin Ziqian tried hard not to look at Ji Wanwan's current makeup, which was literally turning a good girl into a little sister.

    She saw Wei Lianqi's fans on the bullet screen crazily boasting that this look is good-looking, and she didn't attack him. Xin Ziqian closed her eyes and continued, "It seems that Wan Wan and Wei Lianqi had a very happy date today, and they had a good time, Jiang Mo you What do you think of them?"

    Jiang Mo's eyes fell on Wei Lianqi, and for some reason, this man gave her a very dangerous aura.

    At this time, during the live broadcast, Wei Lianqi proposed to eat at a Sichuan restaurant. Ji Wanwan said hesitantly, "But I'm not very good at spicy food."

    Wei Lianqi said regretfully, "That's a pity. I haven't eaten for a long time, and I still want to take you to eat."

    "Then, let's go eat! I'm fine, there should be some non-spicy dishes over there." Ji Wanwan smiled, she didn't I found that I was subconsciously accommodating the other party.

    Wei Lianqi looked embarrassed, "Is this not good?"

    "Let's go, let's go." Ji Wanwan urged him to hurry up, and finally Wei Lianqi had to follow.

    When the two got into the sports car, Wei Lianqi habitually touched the top of her hair, "I've only taken you as the co-pilot.

    " ]

    [Wei Lianqi is so handsome! Ahhh help! This is over the top for sweetness! ]

    [Where's my insulin, give me an injection! I can knock another hundred years! 】

    Under the gaze of the man, Ji Wanwan smiled shyly, as if returning to her first love.

    Xin Ziqian also stunned, and said excitedly, "Wei Lianqi is so good, these two people are really like making idol dramas! It's amazing!"

    Jiang Mo frowned and didn't speak. The feeling of Wei Lianqi and Ji Wanwan getting along, It made her think of the word "tame".

    ...

    The date day was slowly drawing to a close. Jiang Mo took Xin Ziqian back to the hut. The other two couples hadn't come back yet. They were the last ones to leave, but the first ones to come back.