Intro

Title: 冷感美人,恋综爆红 | Cold beauty, romantic drama hits
Author: 四喜大丸球

Jiang Mo, the boss who swept thousands of troops in the last days, was born cold and indifferent, and had no interest in men at all. Her explosive combat power made the opposite sex shy away.

Once she traveled through time, she became a vase female artist known as the "social butterfly" in the entertainment circle, and her reputation was extremely bad.

At that time, she was participating in a love variety show "Love Cabin". As soon as she got close to the male guests, fans scolded her, "Shameless, promiscuous white lotus!"

Not long after, netizens discovered something was wrong-the show Fighting challenge session.

The male guest mocked: You don't want to play again, do you? A woman should look like a woman. At home, taking care of her husband and children, taking care of the elderly is what a woman should do... In the end, Jiang Mo punched him so hard that he couldn't get up in pain, "A man must look like a man. Weakness is a disease. Detox."

The dating segment of the show.

The male guest complained: I don't like your outfit today, it's too masculine, you should wear a short skirt to show off your sexy legs, will you please show me the next time you wear it?

Jiang Mo pushed the opponent away and stomped him under his feet, "Will you try wearing a bikini next time?"

The interactive part of the program performance.

The male guest shows off his skills: I know you may not be able to, but with me here, even if you don't know anything, I won't dislike you...

Jiang Mo snatched the guitar from him with his backhand, stepped on the high chair, Played a difficult song.

Netizen: woc, what's the matter with being a little handsome?

Jiang Mo, the "hand-wrenching scumbag boy" with more ruthless words and fists, became popular on the Internet.

All the male guests in love drama overturned and quit overnight. The program team urgently found Jiang Mo and asked, "Tell me, what do you like?"

Jiang Mo, who was not interested in men, cooperated with the program, so he had to drop two words: clean.

Soon, Lian Zong re-selected a group of male guests, all of whom were innocent little milk dogs, who could be sweet or salty. The female guests who participated in Lian Zong went out on dates every day. The high-quality male guests successfully made the program ratings skyrocket.

When they found out that Jiang Mo finally chose a vegan for a date, the man had no expression on his face and looked very cold. Everyone said that this couple had no sense of CP.

Unexpectedly, when the two were dating, the clown was actually myself.

"Momo, can we hold hands?" The handsome face of the noble and indifferent man was stained with pink clouds.

Netizen: Stranger cp, please lock me up!

After the romance series ended, the reporter interviewed Chi Xinyan, a business upstart in City A, "May I ask Mr. Chi, how did you catch up with Jiang Mo?"

Chi Xinyan: "Chastity is the best dowry for a man."

Netizen: Ahhh Ah I'm crazy!

*The cover character design has been authorized.

Content tags: entertainment circle, slapping face, wearing books, cool text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Mo, Chi Xinyan┃Supporting role: ┃Others:

One sentence Introduction: Sister Mo abuses scum online

Conception: Love needs a break-in?