Chapter 2

chapter 2

    The battle between Jiang Mo and Xie Mufan and Xin Ziqian became the first hot spot of "Love Cabin". Even on the weekday with the worst traffic, it attracted nearly 4 million views.

    After lunch, the guests returned to the room on the second floor to rest.

    Ji Wanwan brushed back the high ponytail she had tied up. She played in idol dramas all the year round, and her demeanor was involuntarily cute. She curled her lips and complained to the tall female guest standing next to her, " The program team wants to make trouble too much, it doesn’t even give a separate room, and it’s the first time I’ve seen a love complex room turned into a dormitory.”

    "Love Cabin" is different from other romantic complex independent rooms, the program team I don't know if it was because of ratings and popularity, the room was turned into a four-person room, and all the female guests were squeezed into one room.

    If this is the part of sending heart-pounding text messages at night, isn't it a large Shura field? Ji Wanwan could already foresee the bloody storm tonight.

    Jiang Qiongyue opened the curtains, there was no reaction on Qingli's face, she didn't seem to dislike this arrangement, she listened to Ji Wanwan's rambling, noncommittal.

    The show crew invited Jiang Mo, who has a black and red reputation and a bad reputation, to create a hot topic, so there is nothing strange about arranging a four-person room.

    Ji Wanwan continued to pack her things, Xin Ziqian didn't know where she went, and she never came back.

    Jiang Mo didn't have the habit of taking a nap. She read for two hours in the study on the first floor. In the afternoon, the staff called everyone to gather in Mic.

    Xin Ziqian and Xie Mufan both walked out of the audio-visual room on the third floor. Anyone with a discerning eye could tell that they were right.

    [I got it, Xin Ziqian and Xie Mufan, the double arrows of these two people are too obvious! 】

    【Congratulations in advance to my brother for getting out of the singles, Miss Ziqian is beautiful, she matches my brother's face! ]

    [Looking forward to them sprinkling sugar! Sprinkle more and feed it directly into my mouth! I want to knock! 】

    The staff announced the next guest interaction task.

    Draw lots in pairs and go to the gymnasium to experience sports.

    The lottery tube was placed on the coffee table, and Ji Wanwan was the first to draw it. When she pulled it out and saw the basketball pattern printed on it, it must be to experience playing basketball. She turned her eyes around the male guests sitting across from her, she didn't care who she got.

    Before Xin Ziqian went to smoke, she raised her eyes and inadvertently glanced at Xie Mufan who was facing him, praying with all her heart that she would be able to smoke with him.

    After hesitating back and forth between her fingers for a long time, she made up her mind and pulled out one, "I got the badminton." After

    she finished drawing, she began to wait nervously.

    Both Jiang Mo and Jiang Qiongyue drew randomly, and then the staff announced the result of the lottery.

    Xin Ziqian clenched her fists when she heard that Jiang Mo and Xie Mufan had won the "boxing" at the same time.

    "Then next, let's go to the gymnasium by car to complete the task." The staff directed the accompanying PD and camera crew to get on the car.

    After the guests boarded the car, Xin Ziqian sat directly next to Xie Mufan. The music singer Sheng Si'an who was originally in the same group as her saw this, shook his head helplessly, turned around and sat in the last row.