Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    The scene of Chi Xinyan sending flowers to Jiang Mo was going on under the live broadcast. After hearing Chi Xinyan's words: "Sent by the program team", the netizen who was originally bright yawned again bored.

    【I don’t think there’s any need to have a confession night in Love House, this state is the end. ]

    [That's right, I love Simei's full-staff career batch. They are either at work or on their way to work every day. ]

    [The male guests walked and scattered, there was nothing to watch at all. ]

    [However, as a love drama that has never relied on scripts in the industry, Love House is really great, and the feelings it brings to us are very real. 】

    【No industrial saccharine, no sadomasochism, love the four beauties. They all have their own choices and life goals. I especially like to watch the four sisters. How about a sister special at the end? 】

    【…】

    The director also felt deeply powerless when he tried to create romance by sending flowers and failed again.

    In his plan, there are still a few dates planned, thinking about it now, he can only let it go.

    The twisted melon is not sweet, perhaps, Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan, two introverted people, really can't make a couple.

    Everything is delusional.

    The director looked at the data in the background, and then flipped through the comments of netizens, his brows twisted into twists.

    After a long time, the director sighed again from the director's studio, time really flies, in the blink of an eye, the romance has come to an end.

    He turned over the calendar and counted the time, and now there is less than a week left before the finale of the romance drama.

    Only six days left.

    The director felt deep pressure and disappointment, but there was nothing he could do.

    At this moment, the staff suddenly pushed the door open and shouted excitedly, "Director, director, good news, a male guest took the initiative to come and hook us up..."

    "What?" The director sat up straight from the chair, "Who? Who wants to come? Show me the information." The

    director glanced at ten lines, his eyes glowed, "Okay, this is good, this is good..."

    Jiang Mo just turned his phone I put it in the bag and wanted to go out, but was told by the program team that there was a task and I had to stay in the hut.

    On the other side, Chi Xinyan had already walked halfway, and was called back by the director, and all the things in hand were suspended.

    When he opened the door and came in, Jiang Mo was sitting on the sofa in the living room, holding a script in his hand, and he was reciting something in his mouth.

    Chi Xinyan took a light step and sat down on the far side. After he sat down, he took out his mobile phone and began to read the morning news.

    Jiang Mo was like a student in a morning class, silently cooperating with his notebook, reciting his lines carefully with downcast eyes, and the live broadcast started at eight o'clock, and everyone saw the two of them at a glance, one reciting lines and the other looking at his phone.

    [Morning, Mr. Chi, Momo. ]

    [I heard that the hut will have a new male guest today! ! ]

    [Really? Where did the news come from? ]