Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    "Let me help you." The

    pleasant low magnetic male voice fell into his ears, Jiang Mo turned his head in surprise, and saw a familiar face completely exposed to the camera without a mask.

    At this time, there was no disguise on him.

    The memory of that night suddenly entered his mind, which also solved Jiang Mo's long-standing confusion. It turned out that the man wearing a mask who looked familiar was him.

    "Chi Xinyan."

    Jiang Mo said his name directly.

    The people present immediately stared wide-eyed, what's going on? These two know each other?

    When Chi Xinyan heard this, a light flashed in his eyes, she still remembered him! And recognized him at a glance!

    Mr. Chi, who couldn't help but be overjoyed in his heart, hummed softly on the surface still reserved and polite.

    However, Jiang Mo still planned to take another layer of his vest, "My big fan, Mo Yan?"

    Everyone's eyes widened in surprise as soon as the words came out.

    He Chaodong froze in place as if struck by lightning. What, this man who openly provoked him in the shooting range before was actually Mo Yan?

    Jiang Mo recognized them all, and Chi Xinyan almost couldn't hold back the corners of his mouth that were about to turn up. He tried his best to suppress it, and hummed calmly and reservedly.

    Jiang Mo pursed her lips, and a faint smile appeared at the corner of her mouth, breaking the ice on her expressionless face, "I have always owed you a thank you, this time, I can finally say it to you face to face."

    "Thank you , Chi Xinyan."

    [Wow, wow, wow. 】

    【My God! 】

    【What's going on? I hit it all of a sudden! Don’t even think about the cp name, just call it Moyan! ]

    [Wait, wait, I'll take a look, so is this new male guest also a fan of Jiang Mo? 】

    【Help, Xiaodong is in danger! The status of true fans will be lost! 】

    [Hehe, what a true fan, He Chaodong is not a fan of Jiang Mo at all. 】

    【What's the situation? ]

    [Hurry up, sisters who haven't watched the trending searches yet, go watch it! 】

    【! ! ! 】

    There was chaos on the Internet, and He Chaodong himself didn't know it. He stared at Chi Xinyan's flawless handsome face, and panic and unwillingness kept rising in his heart.

    When his gaze met him abruptly, He Chaodong's heart skipped a beat.

    Facing this shameless male star, Chi Xinyan glanced at him with a half-smile, and the sneer at the corner of his lips chilled people's hearts.

    At this moment, He Chaodong received a call from his manager, his expression changed suddenly, and he looked at Chi Xinyan with a ferocious gaze, almost losing his expression management at this moment.

    But in the next second, he quickly put away all his emotions, said nothing, and hurried away.

    The change took just a few moments. Xin Ziqian and Ji Wanwan looked at each other, and they both saw the excitement of eating melons in each other's eyes.