Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    "Hey... hey... hey..."

    In the room full of instruments, there was a long sigh. The director looked at the data in the backstage with grief, and the ratings of his love house were declining, plummeting.

    He was literally bleeding from the heart.

    After so many years of doing romance dramas, this is the first time he has won the title of "B" for all members. The director's face is full of sadness.

    From the overturning of all the male guests, to the offline of the male guests one after another, and to the desire of the female guests to be beautiful, the director has experienced so many ups and downs.

    Now there is still more than half a month before the end of the romance drama, time is really running out.

    He has to save the ratings and bring Zhongqinghu back to life.

    At this time, someone knocked on the door of the room, and he quickly turned serious and shouted, "Please come in."

    The man with a clear temperament pushed open the door of the director's room. He walked up to the director with long legs, and the director Quickly got up and gave him the seat, "Mr. Chi, you are here."

    Chi Xinyan glanced at him, and sat down on his seat without being polite to him. The director hurriedly sat down on him, with a respectful attitude .

    The man tapped the table with his bony fingertips, and his voice was flat, "What can I do for you?" The

    director nodded and bowed, "Yes, yes, I do have a business for you."

    Chi Xinyan nodded slightly, with a polite attitude, "Well, you Say, don't be restrained, chat freely." The

    director wiped the sweat from his forehead, he didn't dare to be presumptuous about his next proposal, he could only restrain himself, the humbler the better.

    He thought about it, and decided to try it out first. With this in mind, the director called up the backstage data to show him, "Hey, look, Mr. Chi, this is the broadcast volume of our Love House in the past week, which is far higher than that of the previous issue." More than five million viewers are missing."

    Chi Xinyan frowned slightly, "So?"

    The director sighed deeply, and analyzed the reasons for him, "Hey, the sudden drop in ratings is not because our current show has nothing to watch. The audience who watch romance dramas just want to buy cp, but now, all the TV shows in the show All pointed CPs are all ahead of time."

    Chi Xinyan seemed to be thinking about this issue, so he didn't answer, waiting for the director to continue.

    The director observed his expression, and said, "Look, Xin Ziqian is not interested in dating at all in the current state of the hut, and now Jiang Qiongyue is focusing on the crew again, and now she doesn't even come to the hut, Ji Wanwan, right? , Just after this incident broke out, Gu Zenian ran away immediately. Although netizens are very tolerant of single mothers, they can't stand the impact of this incident on the hut.

    " The guest fills in, can you move Xin Ziqian and Jiang Qiongyue?"

    "And Ji Wanwan, with an extra child, can a male guest accept this in a short time?"

    "It's too difficult, Mr. Chi, I'm really sorry It 's too difficult."

    "Hoo, can you help me find a solution?" The

    director almost cried when he said that.

    Hearing this, Chi Xinyan frowned. He is only an investor, and he is not strong in variety shows at all. It seems that the director went to the doctor because of an emergency.