Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    When Jiang Mo returned to the hut, it was almost twelve o'clock in the middle of the night, and the live broadcast of the hut was turned off.

    Perfectly missed the "Heart SMS" link.

    She had just entered the room on the second floor, and the three female guests were still awake. Seeing that she had only come back now, they all showed surprise in their eyes.

    Jiang Qiongyue asked concerned, "Why did you come back so late? Did something happen?"

    "Yes, I met a girl who was almost bullied by hooligans. I helped her." Jiang Mo briefly explained what happened.

    Ji Wanwan was a little surprised to hear this answer, but she didn't talk too much into their chat, and continued to fiddle with her skin care products with her head down.

    Now that the live broadcast is off, Xin Ziqian lost her scruples and sneered, "Is it true? How did you run into it by such a coincidence? Don't you just make up an excuse? I am absent from the heart-warming text message session. We're discussing this matter, you really know how to hype."

    Jiang Qiongyue frowned when she heard this, Jiang Mo glanced at her coldly, "Believe it or not."

    She would not waste her words on people who didn't believe her.

    Jiang Mo turned and went into the bathroom.

    "Cut, hype." Xin Ziqian rolled her eyes.

    Xin Ziqian's guess was correct. The program team released news that Jiang Mo was absent from the "SMS" session at night due to something. Netizens regretted and began to guess why Jiang Mo didn't come?

    Do you really want to quit the show?

    [No, no, I still want to continue watching the cool and sassy young lady! 】

    【Jiang Mo, if he changes his style, instead of relying on men to market himself, and does business well, he will still be a pretty good girl. ]

    [Is there a possibility that Jiang Mo is already changing, but we don't know it? ]

    [Yes, yes, I felt it when I watched today's show, she has become so cool! I really like this kind of girl! 】

    【Jiang Mo, please stay in the love hut! Looking forward to the next show! ]

    ...

    Netizens left comments on the official blog, and the popularity of the discussion made this microblog a hot search, and the show was followed by more people. There were more people, and the comments were good and bad, but thankfullyMore What they got was positive feedback, but what they didn't know was that five minutes later, another trending search came out, disrupting their cognition once again.

    Xie Mufan, who hurried back before nine o'clock, finished sending his heart-warming text messages, and then sneaked out the personal mobile phone that his manager had slipped into him from under his pillow. After making

    sure that everything was safe, he laid back on the bed with confidence, and could sleep soundly tonight.

    Jiang Mo, who has a strict schedule in the apocalyptic world, woke up as soon as her biological clock hit. She finished washing and was about to go for a morning run. At this time, the live broadcast camera hadn't turned on, and it was still dark outside. The sun only rose when Jiang Mo came back from running.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, the live broadcast started on time.

    It is different from the worst traffic in the morning. Now that the live broadcast started, a large number of netizens flooded in. It is completely different from yesterday's positive praise