Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Jiang Mo's words once again shattered some netizens' expectations for "Mo Yan cp".

    【Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ]

    [Moyan CP really has no chance? ]

    [Stop knocking! You clearly know it's be, why do you still knock, please wake me up! 】

    【Without Stranger Words, I still have a calendar! Farewell to the month! Qianmo! 】

    【Sisters! Forget the Moyan CP by the Daming Lake! We celebrate the year! Knock farewell month! Knock Qianmo! 】

    Jiang Mo came out of the temporary interview room, while other people were still being interviewed inside, and there was no one in the room.

    She walked out of the room, and happened to meet the man who came out from the opposite side.

    Chi Xinyan had a towel hanging on his arm, and he was wearing a bathrobe. From the open clothes, Jiang Mo could see the swimsuit exposed inside.

    "Are you going to swim?" Jiang Mo asked aloud.

    Chi Xinyan nodded and explained to her, "I just got busy with work, and now it's too early for a break, so I went for a swim."

    Jiang Mo nodded knowingly, the body is the capital of the revolution, no matter how busy he is at work, he will never forget to exercise , it can be seen that Chi Xinyan is a strict self-disciplined person.

    The two were about to pass each other, when Chi Xinyan

    paused, and suddenly sent out an invitation, "Are you free? Do you want to go together?" Jiang Mo stopped and looked back at him. The man's face was serious, his eyes hidden. With a glimmer of expectation.

    For some reason, Jiang Mo remembered the scene where he was alone on the beach in a daze during the day.

    Without hesitation, Jiang Mo agreed, "Yes." The corners of

    Chi Xinyan's lips curled up slightly.

    "I'll go back and change into a swimsuit. You can wait for me in the swimming pool." After Jiang Mo finished speaking, he turned and went back to the room to change into a swimsuit, took a change of clothes and towels and walked out of the room.

    At this time, all the staff and guests in the room were being interviewed, and the camera only captured Jiang Mo walking back and forth, not curious about where she went.

    The swimming pool is on the first floor of the hotel. At this time, the tourists are almost done playing, and there are no people.

    When Jiang Mo arrived, the last group of tourists had just left, and Chi Xinyan was the only one left in the huge swimming pool.

    The two were alone in the same space, Jiang Mo felt a little uncomfortable, but seeing Chi Xinyan's rigorous handsome face, he felt calm again.

    Jiang Mo put the clothes and towels she had brought into the storage room at the back, and when she came out, a figure jumped into the pool from the edge of the pool in front of her.

    Water splashed from all around.

    Jiang Mo's eyes widened slightly, he was stunned for a moment, wasn't he still wearing a swimsuit just now? Why is it now swimming trunks again?

    When entering the water, the man's cold white skin and vigorous figure linger in front of his eyes.

    There was the sound of rushing water in her ears, and Jiang Mo felt a little uncomfortable. Human beings seemed unable to refuse good things, so she involuntarily looked at the man in the swimming pool.