Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    After the matching appointment came out, the staff sent the task card of the appointment location to the guests.

    The specific time and address are on the task card.

    Jiang Mo got the task card, and only after seeing the content on it did he realize that the "House of Heartbeat and Heartbeat" is a horror-themed adventure house.

    She couldn't help but think of the scene where Chi Xinyan turned pale when he was frightened by the village cemetery when he was in Luoxia Village.

    If she is so afraid of ghosts, isn't this house of horrors...

    She raised her eyes cautiously, and Chi Xinyan happened to look at her, and the two of them met slightly, and he saw the worry in Jiang Mo's eyes.

    Jiang Mo approached him, "How about..." Or not?

    Chi Xinyan pursed his lips and insisted, "I can."

    "But..." Jiang Mo wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Chi Xinyan.

    The man's eyes were heavy, and his trust in Jiang Mo was hidden in it. He said solemnly, "With you here, I have no problem."

    Jiang Mo paused, "Okay, let's go.

    " What kind of riddle is Mo playing? ]

    [Is there anything that a distinguished VIP like me can't know? ]

    [Tsk, why do I see these two people being a little ambiguous? ]

    [No way, no way? Where is the ambiguity? I didn't see it...]

    [I don't know emmm is ambiguous, but Mr. Chi seems a little afraid to go? ]

    [Hahaha no way, Mr. Chi is afraid of ghosts? I can't imagine. 】

    【Ah, Mr. Chi, is he really scared? what happened? I was suddenly excited! 】

    Xin Ziqian and Su Yang got into the car of the program team and set off to the racecourse. It turns out that the grassland is not a natural scenic area at all, but a nearby horse farm. The two can gallop on the grassland, wanton and carefree.

    Definitely a great place for a date.

    Jiang Qiongyue and Ji Wanwan had to go to the lake for a boat trip in the evening, and they made an appointment, so they separated and went to work first.

    Xu Yuanci went to the city center by car alone to experience 5D viewing.

    Of the four groups of guests, currently only Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan, Xin Ziqian and Su Yang are popular, and the other two groups are not interesting for the time being.

    To the director's surprise, Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan were still more popular than Xin Ziqian and Su Yang, and all the netizens went to see Chi Xinyan.

    Heartbeat House is a horror-themed adventure house specially built for couples that has just become popular recently. When Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan arrived at the scene, many couples gathered here in the horror house, ready to go in and experience it.

    The staff of the program team had already contacted the person in charge here in advance to record the program without affecting other customers. A special channel for guests was set up on site, and they followed the staff inside.

    After entering, the staff explained the rules of the game to them.

    Before entering the horror house, each couple must wear a smart watch that detects the heartbeat. When exploring the horror house to find the exit, if one of them has a heartbeat of 150, an NPC will appear to arrest the person, and the captured person Will be locked in a secret room, waiting to be rescued by his companions.