Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    As soon as the cell phone rang, Jiang Mo cut it off quickly.

    At such an important moment, Jiang Mo selfishly did not want to be interrupted by anyone.

    The electronic door lock beeped twice, but Chi Xinyan didn't hear the movement of the phone. He invited Jiang Mo into the room, and just as he turned on the light, his eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of soft hands.

    It was pitch black, and Jiang Mo's soft voice rang in his ears, "Close your eyes and don't move."

    The eyelashes covering the palm of his hand trembled slightly, Chi Xinyan's back straightened, and he froze in place and did not dare to move.

    His breathing became a little short, and his whole heart was out of rhythm.

    What does Jiang Mo... want to do?

    Taking out two cufflinks from the box, Jiang Mo raised his eyes to look at the man with his eyes closed, his sexy thin lips were stretched tight with tension.

    Jiang Mo clasped his jaw and raised it slightly.

    Chi Xinyan shuddered.

    "What are you doing so nervous? Relax." Jiang Mo said softly.

    Chi Xinyan let go of the breath he had just held, and his handsome face was full of turbulent enthusiasm. She really wanted...

    Jiang Mo found that Chi Xinyan became more nervous after she finished speaking, and seemed a little shy?

    She withdrew her hand amusedly, and then lifted his palm close to her side.

    In the darkness, all the senses were magnified, and Chi Xinyan felt that after Jiang Mo raised his hand, he was sorting something on his sleeve.

    Realizing that things were different from what he imagined, Chi Xinyan felt an unbearable shyness in his heart.

    After Jiang Mo put down his hand, his disturbed heart slowly returned to calm, but the heat on his face did not dissipate.

    At this time, the bell tower not far away rang zero o'clock, and Jiang Mo also shouted in his ear at the same time, "Chi Xinyan, happy birthday.

    " too surprised.

    Jiang Mo smiled and said, "Aren't you surprised?"

    "Look, I even forgot my birthday. Fortunately, I will remember it for you."

    Chi Xinyan was stunned, feeling warm in his heart. Looking at his sleeves, he found two exquisite and small cuff buttons pinned to them.

    The cufflinks are exquisite in texture, and under the light, they shimmer slightly golden with the shaking.

    "Do you like it?" Jiang Mo asked.

    Chi Xinyan's eyes were burning, and he said in a deep voice, "Of course, I like whatever you give."

    Jiang Mo smiled slightly, and when he was about to say something, the phone rang again.

    At this time, Jiang Mo didn't cut off the phone again, and picked up the phone.

    Seeing her face darken, Chi Xinyan asked, "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Mo hung up the phone, his eyes condensed, "some things in the circle."

    To be honest, she has been traveling for so long, and the life goals she set for herself It is to film well in the circle, worthy of the fans' expectations, worthy of the director's cultivation, but she forgot that this circle is not the live broadcast room of Love House, it is as simple as going out to work every day, and coming back to check in.