Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    Xin Ziqian pushed open the door of the box with swaying steps, and the man sitting in the room raised his eyes suddenly, and a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes.

    Ji Lanxing suppressed the emotions rising in his heart, stood up and greeted him, "You are here."

    Xin Ziqian's eyes brightened slightly, and she said proudly, "Haha, I knew I chose you." The corners of

    Ji Lanxing's lips moved slightly, smiling Said, "Of course, we were destined to be destined from the very beginning."

    Xin Ziqian covered her lips and chuckled, and gave him a look with her bright eyes. She opened the menu casually, looked around on the dishes, and immediately said in disgust, "Why is this so? It's light, and I want to eat something heavy recently."

    Ji Lanxing said casually, "Then why not change?"

    "How is it possible, this was arranged in advance by the program team, and the room is equipped with machines, so I can't change it." Xin Ziqian regretted Sighing, "Forget it, let's eat something casually, what do you want to eat?"

    Xin Ziqian handed over the menu, and found that Ji Lanxing seemed to be in a daze, a little absent-minded.

    She raised her hand and shook it in front of his eyes, "Hey, what are you thinking?"

    Ji Lanxing suddenly recovered, her tone a little startled, "Oh, oh, it's nothing."

    Xin Ziqian said thoughtfully, "Is there too much pressure recently? Now , relax properly, don't tense up too much."

    "Yes." Ji Lanxing lowered his head to drink water.

    Xin Ziqian ordered the food, took out the tablet from her bag, and continued to do her old job, and suggested, "If you feel bored, you can eat with me and watch the live broadcast."

    After saying that, she clicked on "Love Cabin "Jiang Mo's live broadcast room.

    ...

    Jiang Mo ordered the mandarin duck pot. The red soup base has a pungent chili flavor, while the clear soup has a few vegetable leaves floating in it. It is fragrant and whets the appetite. In the last days, there was a shortage of food, so she didn't eat the last meal, and her appetite was low. Now that she has traveled to this world, her appetite still hasn't changed much, as long as she can be full, and the spicy dishes, she has tried several times, but she still doesn't know how to eat. Can't eat spicy food.

    Jiang Mo ordered the usual dishes, and threw the vegetables and meat into the clear soup to cook.

    Chi Xinyan ordered a lot, and at the same time he secretly wrote down the dishes Jiang Mo ate.

    The two of them were cooking the hot pot without talking, only the gurgling sound from the hot pot.

    "Try this bamboo shoot."

    Chi Xinyan was the first to break the silence between them, and fished out the cooked bamboo shoots from the clear soup and gave them to her.

    "Thank you." Jiang Mo took it with a bowl, put it into his mouth naturally, chewed it, and then gave feedback, "It's delicious."

    Joy flashed across Chi Xinyan's eyes, he lowered his head and continued to rinse, and the surroundings returned to silence. No words to eat hot pot.

    Netizens on the barrage saw this scene and yawned out of boredom.

    [Sure enough, two introverted people are together, even if they don't call, the meal is too embarrassing, dig out a fairy castle for them...]