Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Xin Ziqian chatted with her about the grievances of the wealthy family. It turned out that she came out to start her own business in order to resist the family marriage. She managed it very successfully and already gained a high reputation in the circle.

    "Why don't you leave the family, set up your own family, and make your business bigger than the Xin family, so that you are completely above them and can be more free." Jiang Mo said.

    Xin Ziqian was taken aback for a moment, apparently frightened by the ambition in her words, then she thought about it and said unwillingly, "How can that be done! I should inherit the property of the Xin family! If it wasn't for the birth of that cheap brother, where would he be?" I can't give up my property to that cheap brother!"

    Jiang Mo wanted to say something, but Xin Ziqian interrupted her, "Forget it, let's not talk about these bad things, let the camera come in, and come back after recording The cabin."

    After the filming of the program was done, they filed in from the outside, and after browsing in the studio, Xin Ziqian drank a glass of water dry, Jiang Mo sat on the sofa, and casually clicked on the tablet on the table, The tablet was connected to the Internet, probably because the staff were watching the live broadcast just now. When Jiang Mo turned it on, the live broadcast of "Love Cabin" appeared.

    "Okay, I don't have anything to see here. If we have enough material for today, we can go back to the hut first." Xin Ziqian said to the staff.

    The staff waved their hands, meaning it wasn't enough.

    At this time, Jiang Mo pointed to the tablet, "Maybe, we can watch the live broadcast here."

    [? ? ? What the hell, Jiang Mo, what do you want? ]

    [No nesting dolls, Jiang Mo! ]

    [So they want to watch two other couples date on the live broadcast? ]

    [Jiang Mo: I'm serious, do you think I'm joking? 】

    Xin Ziqian hurried over when he heard that, Jiang Mo clicked on Jiang Qiongyue's live broadcast room, put the tablet on the small table, and the two began to look seriously.

    staff member:"……"

    The two looked at each other, and even acted as observers.

    Seeing that other people are more excited about dating than her own, Xin Ziqian said enthusiastically, "Mr. Jiang is fine, take us Xiaoyue to the western restaurant. This place is so romantic. It really is the first place for dating. I want to give Teacher Jiang extra points. "The

    environment is really eye-catching, Jiang Mo replied, "Well, it looks good."

    Both Jiang Wenqing and Jiang Qiongyue are first-line actors, and the working environment of the two is very familiar with each other. Jiang Wenqing simply booked a western restaurant and planned to eat Let's talk and get to know each other better.

    The elegant piano sound wafts in the western restaurant, and the surrounding warm yellow lights create a proper atmosphere.

    Jiang Wenqing opened the seat for her gentlemanly, and Jiang Qiongyue lifted her skirt to sit down, "Thank you."

    "You're welcome, take a look, what do you want to eat?" Jiang Wenqing sat down opposite, and pushed the menu to her.

    When Jiang Qiongyue was looking at the menu, Jiang Wenqing suddenly got up and brought a large bouquet of roses from nowhere. The bouquet was so grand and gorgeous that people couldn't take their eyes off it.