Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Chi Xinyan entered the room and put Mimi down.

    The little girl obediently sat on the baby chair, following Chi Xinyan with her gaze, it seemed that this could bring her a sense of security.

    Chi Xinyan touched the top of her hair, and said warmly, "Do you want some water?"

    Mimi shook her head, "Mimi doesn't drink water, Mimi wants to drink milk."

    At this time, Jiang Mo finished packing Mimi's children's luggage , there was baby milk powder prepared by the program group, she took out the milk powder and asked, "Is this it?"

    Mimi nodded, her eyes fell on the milk powder bucket with a hint of desire.

    Chi Xinyan took it, and covered the pink package of milk powder with his big palm with well-defined bones. Coupled with his rigorous and handsome face, it always felt a sense of disobedience.

    But when he carefully read the above instructions, took out the children's sippy cup, and carefully adjusted the temperature of the water to make milk powder, the feeling of disobedience dissipated in an instant.

    Jiang Mo watched the man's gentle movements, and four words popped up in his head unconsciously: IKEA.

    Mimi took the cup and drank it contentedly.

    Different from the calmness and gentleness here, the other side is about to turn upside down.

    Xin Ziqian angrily went to pull Bingbing who had climbed onto the table. The little boy refused to accept discipline and wanted to confront Xin Ziqian. He stepped on the table with his hands on his hips and shouted, "I'm going to climb high, you're not my mother, you Do n't worry about me!"

    "It's dangerous for you to climb so high, get down quickly!" Xin Ziqian shouted.

    Bingbing slightly stuck out his tongue at her, took a step with his little thick legs, and started running on the long table.

    The back and forth, small steps made Xin Ziqian feel agitated. At this moment, there was a soft knock at the door, and she looked back, meeting the assistant's gaze.

    Xin Ziqian seemed to see a savior, "Xiao Lu, you are finally here." The

    assistant saw that her boss was being troubled by a four or five-year-old child, and she felt it was funny. She was going to reason with the little boy, but the result was ten minutes later.

    The same expression as Xin Ziqian appeared on her face, and she growled, "Little boy, why are you so disobedient! Come down quickly!"

    Bingbing was a mischievous villain in "My Super Cub". Let the star guests who brought him collapse at that time, and now he is still unrestrained when he arrives at the Love Cabin. When he sees the two adults being tormented by him, he is more excited and happy.

    Just when Bingbing laughed and stepped on the table and creaked, Ji Wanwan's head poked out from the door, "I've heard the movement from you all the way, let me see, which kid is not good? "     Speaking, Ji Wanwan pretended to be slightly angry and walked out from behind the door, with her hands behind her back, as if she was hiding something, Bingbing stopped immediately and looked behind her curiously.     "What's hiding behind you?" Bingbing asked curiously.     Ji Wanwan smiled, and said seriously, "Of course there are good things hidden, but only obedient babies can get them."     Bingbing also understood this routine, so he quickly acted obediently and slid down from the table, He spread his hands, "Can you give it to me now?"     Ji Wanwan smiled mysteriously, "No, you have to apologize to the two aunts for being so rude just now."     Xin Ziqian and the assistant snorted, Very disdainful.     Bingbing seemed to be weighing whether the things behind Ji Wanwan were worthy of his apology. After thinking for a while, he still couldn't resist his curiosity about the things, and obediently bowed his head to Xin Ziqian and his assistant to admit his mistake.     Seeing that he was convinced, Ji Wanwan took out the gift hidden behind his back. When Bingbing saw it, his eyes widened in surprise, "It's my favorite excavator!"     In fact, when the little guest came to the cabin A few days ago, Ji Wanwan watched "My Super Cub" and learned about the personalities and preferences of the four young guests in advance, so she had already prepared gifts for them.     "However—" Just when Bingbing was happily reaching out to receive the gift, Ji Wanwan immediately changed the subject, "This gift is not for nothing, you have to pay for everything you own."