Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Jiang Mo and Chi Xinyan returned to the hut in the early morning. The room was pitch black and the surroundings were quiet. Jiang Mo originally wanted to go upstairs quietly.

    As a result, the light in the living room suddenly turned on. Chi Xinyan pressed the switch and said, "It's just the two of us in the hut, no one else.

    " I've accepted the event today, and I'm not going back to the hut now, Xin Ziqian and Jiang Qiongyue in your hut are also busy with work recently."

    Jiang Mo nodded knowingly, she looked around and found that the cameras of the program team were also turned off?

    Chi Xinyan noticed the doubt in her eyes, and explained, "The ratings of the show have been declining these days, and the live broadcast time has been changed to end at 9 o'clock every night and start at 8 o'clock in the morning."

    Jiang Mo responded, Without facing the camera, she relaxed, "So, these days, you are the only one living here?"

    "Yes."

    "Why don't you go back and live?" Jiang Mo asked casually.

    "Wait for you to come back." The man said softly.

    Jiang Mo was slightly taken aback.

    Walking over while speaking, Chi Xinyan naturally helped her carry the luggage, "I'll help you carry it up."

    Jiang Mo stood still and watched the back of the man going upstairs. How could she feel that Chi Xinyan's attitude towards her seemed to have become more enthusiastic? a lot?

    Early the next morning, Jiang Mo woke up and saw a ready-made breakfast on the kitchen table, and a note under the white porcelain plate, with strong and powerful fonts covering the paper, clear and clean like everyone else.

    [The sandwich I made, I don’t know if it suits your taste, try it. 】

    The corners of Jiang Mo's lips curled up slightly, and she put the note into her bag, took a bite of the carefully prepared sandwich, opened her phone, and replied directly, 【It's delicious, thank you. 】

    Chi Xinyan was waiting for the red light on the road. When he saw the news, the corners of his mouth could not be suppressed.

    Jiang Mo left the hut after eating the sandwich and milk. Since there was no one else in the hut, the camera crew in the room did not open, and the accompanying PD who was waiting in the car outside hurriedly followed Jiang Mo.

    "Do I have to go to the production crew to shoot?" Jiang Mo asked puzzled.

    Staff member: "I can't help it. I don't have any material to shoot now, so I can only shoot you."

    Jiang Mo nodded and let them follow behind, so they could help promote her TV series again.

    A group of people went to the film and television city in a mighty way. At this time, the director sitting behind the instrument silently observed the background data. Seeing that the ratings had picked up, he slowly felt relieved.

    Now as long as the ratings can improve, he doesn't care about giving free advertisements to other TV dramas.

    A day was spent quickly in the crew, and almost all the netizens squatting in the live broadcast room were Jiang Mo fans. This live broadcast was simply a fan welfare, allowing them to feast their eyes. A lot of passers-by from "Heroine" were released.

    Jiang Mo came out of the film and television city at eight o'clock as usual.

    At this time, a black car drove up not far away. Chi Xinyan was holding the steering wheel, but the director's voice came from the headset.     "Mr. Chi, you will find the right time to ask her out later, you     know