Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Oh my God, what's going on with Ji Lanxing? How did he get his idea on you?" Qian Zhi's head buzzed when he saw the news, and he almost suffocated.

    Jiang Mo was not surprised when he saw these black materials. From Ji Lanxing's strange behavior in the hotel last night, he could see his motives. He wanted to create a scandal and step on her to suck blood to get ahead.

    No wonder, I have been pretending to meet by chance before, and the co-author is holding back the big move in the end.

    It's just that she didn't expect him to do things so relentlessly, without leaving a trace of affection, Jiang Mo's eyes darkened when he thought of Xin Ziqian who was caught in the middle.

    She turned on her phone, and the trending searches in it had been lined up neatly.

    #江露头返城兰星#

    #江露是小三#

    #江露打纪圝寒床#

    #辛紫荣着朋友失败# The

    words of friendship and betrayal made Jiang Mo feel uncomfortable for a moment. She squinted her eyes and asked, " Have you checked the source of these news?"

    "I checked, it was posted by a marketing account that has just been registered, and the company behind it is also a small company that has just been registered. , Immediately log out, it seems that I came prepared, I just want to find the other party, but I don't know where to look for it." Qian Zhi said angrily.

    "Go check Ji Lanxing's team again, see if there is any news?" Jiang Mo said thoughtfully.

    "Yes, it's necessary. I've sent someone to inquire about the news." Qian Zhi responded.

    Regarding this matter, if Ji Lanxing bites him to death and doesn't let go, the dirty water must have been splashed on Jiang Mo's body, and he won't be able to wash it off.

    The deliberately ambiguous photos were spread wildly on the Internet, and the comment area was overwhelmed by the sound of complaints from blockbuster movies, mixed with rhythmic sailors, keyboard warriors who love to spray dung, and passers-by and netizens following the trend.

    [Jiang Mo is still the same Jiang Mo, a man who can't change his shit, likes to grab others, and puts up a white lotus! Disgusting! 】

    [Xin Ziqian fed the dog with all her heart, but Jiang Mo is an unfamiliar dog! ]

    [I was really disgusted, "Qian Mo" is my favorite pair of sister cps in the love cabin, because the relationship between the two is very real and pure, and I am very envious of their previous friendship, but in the end, all of this It was destroyed by Jiang Mo! ]

    [Will you die if you don't find a man? Bai blind has such a good reputation recently, sociable Hua Jiangmo, I will never believe it again! 】

    【At first I thought these photos were P, but after a closer look, there is indeed no trace of P, and after so long, Jiang Mo has not responded at all, it seems that he has no face to speak out. 】

    【Misunderstanding, I'm so disappointed. 】

    When Xin Ziqian returned to the studio, the assistant looked at her worriedly, trying to comfort her but couldn't say anything.

    "Sister Xin, what do you want to do? If you are very angry, we can call Jiang Mo and beat him up?" the assistant suggested.

    Xin Ziqian's expression was inexplicable. She looked at the crazy photos on the Internet over and over again.