Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Jiang Mo tried his best to raise his lips, try to make a shy expression, and try to make his body movements softer.

    When the performance was over, Jiang Mo secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    She looked up at the director's seat, and found that the other party and the staff around her were whispering to each other, with a slightly lost expression, and slowly, Jiang Mo could already see the director shaking his head slightly with the naked eye.

    Jiang Mo lowered his eyes, Qian Zhi waited outside, saw her come out, and quickly asked, "How is it? What did the director say?"

    "Wait for the notice."

    Qian Zhi was not surprised when he heard the result, and comforted, "Okay, Then wait for the notification, don’t be discouraged if you don’t get selected, we still have a chance, let’s go, let’s go to the next one.”

    Next, Jiang Mo tried the auditions of the remaining two crews, there was no accident, the director said Let's wait for the notice.

    Sitting in the lounge, Jiang Mo took out his phone and swiped Weibo.

    At this moment, Qian's smartphone rang, and when he saw the caller ID popping up on it, he suddenly had a bad premonition, and looked back at Jiang Mo, before he went outside to answer the phone.

    Qian Zhi: "Hey..."

    "Xiaoqian, I'm really sorry, I'll let you go for a while. Regarding today's audition, we found that Jiang Mo doesn't quite fit the heroine in the script, so maybe... sorry, we I don't want to use Jiang Mo."

    After hanging up this one, the phone rang one after another, and Qian Zhi had to pick up the next one.

    "Xiaoqian, Jiang Mo's appearance is really good, it's her acting skills, right? She hasn't had any works in the past few years. I'm really sorry. We need to consider other candidates."

    "Hello, Agent Qian, Jiang Mo's audition After careful consideration, our leader still doesn't plan to use it..."

    After all the calls were over, Qian Zhi stood there dejected, and ran back to tell Jiang Mo the result.

    All of the failures were within Jiang Mo's expectations. Let alone her acting skills, with her personality, she is not good enough to act as a sweet and soft heroine in a drama, so it is inevitable that she will be rejected.

    Jiang Mo's expression remained unchanged, and he comforted him instead, "It's okay, I still have a long way to go in the future, and this is just the beginning."

    Qian Zhi naturally understands this truth, but he just completely denies it, which will inevitably hurt his confidence. Seeing Jiang Mo is nothing In response, Qian Zhi was relieved a lot.

    The two started to walk out.

    And the news that Jiang Mo was hacked also spread on the Internet immediately.

    #江露试镜击被改#

    Passers-by netizens don’t feel much about this, after all, they are more interested in melons.

    And this news undoubtedly hit the fan base like a bomb.

    Qi Xiaoling and Ning Xueer were greatly disappointed. Among the voices of regret, one of them was extremely harsh and arrogant.

    [Lanmi: Hahaha, well done! I didn't expect Jiang Mo to be so muddled that she doesn't even want her in low-level online dramas! Tell her not to do a good job in her career, okay, this is the end! 】