Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    For the next few days, Jiang Mo sent Wei Lianqi's heart-pounding text messages every night.

    This woman's actions successfully aroused his interest. I don't know what kind of tricks she was playing. The heart-warming text messages kept coming all day long, but she ignored him during the day. He interacted frequently with Ji Wanwan, and he didn't see Jiang Mo like this. A woman shows signs of jealousy.

    My heart was itchy like being scratched by a kitten.

    In the past few days, the program team has not released tasks, and began to allow guests to date and deal with work in private. Jiang Wenqing and Jiang Qiongyue have already made appointments several times. Ji Wanwan stays in the hut every day. Wei Lianqi has business matters and needs to go out. She She will help him prepare breakfast in the morning, and wait for him to have dinner together when he comes back from get off work in the evening. It is a good wife and mother.

    And Jiang Mo was pulled out by Xin Ziqian to play every day, amusement park, secret room, swimming pool... as long as it was a leisure and entertainment place, he played all of them, allowing Jiang Mo to deeply experience the happiness of the civilized age again.

    The air conditioner in the hut was blowing. Unlike the cool surroundings, the kitchen was still steaming.

    Ji Wanwan bent down and kneaded the dough vigorously on the cooking table, her face was covered with snow-white flour, like a dirty little cat.

    Wei Lianqi came in from the hot summer day, his handsome face flushed with heat, he was thirsty and was about to go to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, but when his eyes touched Ji Wanwan's short skirt that could barely cover his thighs, there was a tear in his throat. Dryness suddenly tightened.

    The man swallowed a few times at his Adam's apple, and slowly walked behind Ji Wanwan.

    A familiar breath came from behind, and Ji Wanwan turned around in surprise, "Why did you come back so early today     ?

    "

, but she quickly came back to her senses and said with a smile, "It's just in time for you to come back, shall we bake together?"

    "Okay." The man smiled and kneaded the dough with her. With her hand, Ji Wanwan's face glowed with heat.

    Every time we are together with Wei Lianqi, the other party can always avoid the camera and make some unexpected little moves that make her blush and heartbeat.

    At the beginning of the period, Ji Wanwan was still a little awkward. When she regarded this small gesture as an intimate gesture between a couple, she let go of her psychological defenses and slowly accepted it.

    Ji Wanwan didn't realize at this time that they hadn't established a relationship between men and women at all.

    "This plate can be washed tonight." Wei Lianqi casually threw her a plate, Ji Wanwan didn't suspect him, and turned to go to the sink.

    The sink was in a small room inside the kitchen, where the program crew didn't install a camera, and was never under the camera of the live broadcast. Wei Lianqi's eyes turned deep, and he walked over slowly.

    Ji Wanwan felt the approach of the man behind her, and the man leaned over her body, poked her head out from behind her shoulder, and looked at the sink, "Shall we wash the dishes together?"

    Wei Lianqi's voice was hoarse.

    "Oh, okay."

    Ji Wanwan felt the man's hand pass behind her, sticking to her waist. The man's hand was big, and he grabbed her hand, and they were immersed in the water together.