Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Jiang Mo was taken aback suddenly. She wanted to grab his wrist, but the man didn't know whether he was afraid or nervous, so he grabbed her hand directly.

    Xin Ziqian's bluffing voice suddenly sounded in her mind - "Then if you hold hands with him, will you reject it?"

    What did she say at the time, oh, she said - "There is no hypothesis."

    But now, this hypothesis is established .

    The moment their fingers clasped tightly and their palms pressed together, the two of them stiffened at the same time. The next second, Jiang Mo stepped faster and pulled him out of this forbidden area.

    During the whole process, Chi Xinyan had already forgotten where he was, and all his senses were on the softness of his palm.

    Xu Yuanci kept searching the grass with a flashlight.

    Jiang Qiongyue anxiously took his mobile phone and called herself, but unfortunately, she didn't hear the phone ringing for a long time.

    "Qiong Yue, don't worry, if you don't find it tonight, I'll look for it with you tomorrow." Xu Yuanci said to her.

    Jiang Qiongyue sighed dejectedly, "If only I had been more careful."

    After trying to regain her composure, she lost such an important mobile phone. Could it be that even God is laughing at her for not being able to control herself?

    Seeing her so mourned, Xu Yuanci tried to comfort her but couldn't do anything, so the two had no choice but to keep walking in silence.

    After walking for an unknown amount of time, Jiang Qiongyue suddenly stopped, "Listen, is there something ringing?"

    Xu Yuanci felt it, and when they heard the clear ringtone of the mobile phone, they rushed to the nearby hillside and leaned over Seeing it, sure enough -

    there was a mobile phone shining brightly on the dark soil slope, Jiang Qiongyue's face was happy, she wanted to go straight down, but was stopped by Xu Yuanci, "Don't go down, it's too dangerous."

    "Wait for someone to come, let them help."

    Jiang Qiongyue clicked her tongue irritably, and complained, "It would be great if Jiang Mo was here."

    The speaker was unintentional, but the listener was interested. Xu Yuanci's expression faded, and he said softly, "Then, why don't you call Jiang Mo to see if she's around here?"

    Jiang Qiongyue's face immediately beamed with joy, " Yes, call her quickly!"

    ...

    The cold and strange scene was gradually left behind.

    The palms of the two of them were moistened by someone's thin sweat, and there was a small panting sound after they walked quickly in the silent surroundings. Jiang Mo wondered, should he pull his hand back at this time?

    Their footsteps gradually slowed down, Chi Xinyan was so nervous that his palms were sweating, his heart beat faster, his handsome face was already flushed in the dark, and his thin lips were tightly pressed.

    Both of them were hesitating, how to withdraw their hands naturally without losing offense, when the cell phone rang abruptly.

    Jiang Mo breathed a sigh of relief. She and Chi Xinyan seemed to have a tacit understanding. At this moment, they separated very naturally, and Jiang Mo picked up the phone.